Vertical Aviation LLC of Scottsdale, Ariz. has added an AS350B2 to its 135 certificate. The Helicopter will be based in Boulder City, Nev.
The Helicopter just completed maintenance and conformity inspection at our facility and is on its way home to go to work doing Grand Canyon Tours and Las Vegas Strip night tours. Give us a call to book and see one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.
Vertical Aviation LLC is an approved American Eurocopter, Turbomeca and Rolls-Royce RR300 Service Center; FAA approved Part 133, 135, 136, 137 and 145 Certificate holder.
Vertical Aviation provides complete helicopter Maintenance, Completions, Refurbishments, Management, Operations, Charter, Lift, Sales and Acquisitions.
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada
- 30-Mar-13 N911AA Eurocopter AS350B3 Talkeetna, US-Alaska (3F)
- 30-Mar-13 F-HJTE Eurocopter AS350B3 Concorezzo, Italy
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems