[Electronic translation] Among its applications is a navigation system with aeronautical maps, airport information, radio aids, weight balance, video security briefings, and others.
Ecocopter again make a difference in service, through the incorporation of iPad2s in their helicopters with the latest technology that allow these tablets. The tool offers a great application platform utility that allows passengers to have relevant information that streamlines the flight.
Through the application of Air Navigation Pro, for example, which is associated with a GPS, you can access the mapping of Chile, Peru and Argentina, as well as having information on all airports, airfields, navaids, points of notification, restricted areas, dangerous or forbidden. The tool is particularly useful for passengers flying missions geological or topographical as it offers real-time digital map of the route.
Also, the E6B Flight Calculator, allows measurement conversion calculations and check performance data and weather conditions via WIFI or 3G connection.
Also, the tablet can be displayed in videos site security briefings for the transfer of passengers and cargo, this would standardize these deliveries of information, regardless of where the helicopter is.
"These tools are of international standard, allow the customer to have a device that makes the flight more efficient, safe and pleasant and make a difference in what we deliver as a final product," says the pilot Julio Perez.
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 PT-HML Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada