On May 21, 2012, the FAA issued a Notice of Proposed Rule Making (NPRM) in an attempt to clarify and update the Part 145 regulations governing repair station certification.
The NPRM proposes to alter the rating system classification by reducing the current system of eight ratings down to five. Under the proposed rules, repair stations with component level ratings would be required to have FAA approval of their operations specifications, potentially slowing the process for stations looking to add new components and/or adapt to emerging technologies.
Please click here to read a letter from HAI President Matt Zuccaro regarding this important issue.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole