PZL-Åšwidnik SA, an AgustaWestland company, is pleased to announce its attendance at the BALT-MILITARY-EXPO in GdaÅ„sk, organized under the honorary patronage of the Minister of National Defence.
Held in GdaÅ„sk every two years, the BALT-MILITARY-EXPO is the largest and the most important event of its type to be held in Poland. Presenting state-of-the-art solutions for security, defense and rescue organisations.
PZL-Åšwidnik has developed and produced the W-3RM Anaconda helicopter which is in service with the Polish Navy and was presented at the BALT-MILITARY-EXPO. PZL-Åšwidnik, since acquisition by AgustaWestland, has significantly expanded its capabilities in the field of maritime helicopters and is now working on a new naval version of the W-3PL GÅ‚uszec combat helicopter.
- PZL-Åšwidnik SA, is leveraging on the extensive experience and expertise of AgustaWestland in the design, production and customization of the widest range of maritime platforms which include the proven W-3RM Anaconda in service with the Polish Navy.
Thanks to this unmatched capability in the maritime helicopter market, we are able to meet the most varied and most complex requirements of the Navy now and in the future - said Nicola Bianco, Managing Director of PZL-Åšwidnik SA.
The 12th BALT-MILITARY-EXPO, took place on 27th to 29th June at the MTG GdaÅ„sk International Fair, and was linked to the "NATCON International Science and Technology Conference on Naval Technologies for Defence and Security”. At this conference, PZL-Åšwidnik presented its latest maritime helicopter solutions for the roles of maritime surveillance, search and rescue (SAR) and maritime security
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components