PZL-Åšwidnik SA, an AgustaWestland company, is pleased to announce its attendance at the BALT-MILITARY-EXPO in GdaÅ„sk, organized under the honorary patronage of the Minister of National Defence.
Held in GdaÅ„sk every two years, the BALT-MILITARY-EXPO is the largest and the most important event of its type to be held in Poland. Presenting state-of-the-art solutions for security, defense and rescue organisations.
PZL-Åšwidnik has developed and produced the W-3RM Anaconda helicopter which is in service with the Polish Navy and was presented at the BALT-MILITARY-EXPO. PZL-Åšwidnik, since acquisition by AgustaWestland, has significantly expanded its capabilities in the field of maritime helicopters and is now working on a new naval version of the W-3PL GÅ‚uszec combat helicopter.
- PZL-Åšwidnik SA, is leveraging on the extensive experience and expertise of AgustaWestland in the design, production and customization of the widest range of maritime platforms which include the proven W-3RM Anaconda in service with the Polish Navy.
Thanks to this unmatched capability in the maritime helicopter market, we are able to meet the most varied and most complex requirements of the Navy now and in the future - said Nicola Bianco, Managing Director of PZL-Åšwidnik SA.
The 12th BALT-MILITARY-EXPO, took place on 27th to 29th June at the MTG GdaÅ„sk International Fair, and was linked to the "NATCON International Science and Technology Conference on Naval Technologies for Defence and Security”. At this conference, PZL-Åšwidnik presented its latest maritime helicopter solutions for the roles of maritime surveillance, search and rescue (SAR) and maritime security
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris