Sikorsky is bidding for the contract to replace the current Danish military Lynx helicopters with its MH-60R Seahawk helicopter. The MoU is conditioned on the decision by the Danish government to procure the Seahawk.
The MOU sets a framework for cooperation that will promote and enhance the business interests of both parties.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation (www.sikorsky.com) is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of military and commercial helicopters.
BrÃ¼el & KjÃ¦r is a world-leader in sound and vibration measurement and analysis solutions.
BrÃ¼el & KjÃ¦r and Sikorsky have agreed to explore, identify and discuss areas of mutual interest and - in the event of Sikorsky being awarded the programme - to enter into a subcontractor agreement.
About BrÃ¼el & KjÃ¦r
BrÃ¼el & KjÃ¦r is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of sound and vibration measurement systems. BrÃ¼el & KjÃ¦r helps its customers measure and manage the quality of sound and vibration in their products and in the environment. Focus areas are aerospace, space, defence, automotive, ground transportation, airport environment, urban environment, telecom, and audio.
BrÃ¼el & KjÃ¦r has an unparalleled portfolio of sound and vibration equipment, and is a renowned deliverer of innovative instrumentation, including sound level meters, microphones, accelerometers, conditioning amplifiers, calibrators, noise and vibration analysers and software. To see the full range of products and systems, please visit www.bksv.com
BrÃ¼el & KjÃ¦r also runs a variety of training courses, from basic introductions to noise and it’s effects to more specialised classes teaching customers how to get the most out of their equipment. Free, online training courses - conducted by our expert engineers - run throughout the year too. For all course registration details visit http://www.bksv.com/courses
BrÃ¼el & KjÃ¦r is a subsidiary of UK-based Spectris plc (www.spectris.com) which has annual sales of £1.1bn and employs around 7,500 people worldwide across its four business segments
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole