CHC Helicopter will release fourth-quarter and full-year financial results for its fiscal-year 2012, which ended April 30, after the market closes on Tuesday, July 10.
CHC senior leaders will discuss the company's strategy and operating performance during a conference call the same day, at 5 p.m. EDT.
The earnings call can be accessed via telephone as follows:
Phone: +1 647-427-3413
888-241-0394 (toll-free, North America only)
Conference ID: 91473098
Participants are encouraged to dial in 15 minutes before the start of the call to secure a line. A slide presentation accompanying the call will be available at www.chc.ca.
CHC Helicopter is a leader in providing skilled, safe offshore to transportation oil and gas companies and for government search-and-rescue missions, as well as helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services through its Heli-One division. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., Canada, and operates more than 250 aircraft in about 30 countries around the world.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole