AKV Inc an affiliated partner of DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce receipt of Transport Canada approval for their new ETM1000 Exceedence and Trend Monitoring System. AKV Inc.’s Exceedence Trend Monitoring System is designed to continuously monitor and record all engine and drive train parameters for values in excess of the airframe and engine operating limitations and records all parameters for trending purposes to a removable SD card. AKV’s ETM1000 provides a complete affordable solution for exceedence monitoring and data trending. Our goal is to provide today's technology in an affordable package that is easy to install and provide the ultimate in assurance for all operators. FAA approval has been previously received, EASA approval is pending.
System Signals Recorded by the ETM1000:
- N1 Gas Producer
- N2 Power Turbine
- Nr Rotor
- T4 (MGT) Temperature
- Tq Torque
- Outside Air Temperature
- Pressure Altitude
- Flight Timer
- Eng. Run Timer
- Airspeed switch
Additional System Features:
- Custom graphing software for data viewing
- Field Programmable
- Power Check Recording Feature
- Satellite Data uplink and WiFi connectivity
- Future option for vibration accelerometers (Mini-Hums)
- Connects to all existing engine and airframe signal generators
- Includes the complete airframe wiring harness
- Instrument panel pushbutton / annunciators for pilot interface
- Standard and optional pushbutton mounting
- Audio side tone for the pilot’s headset
Since the beginning, AKV has provided engine cycle counters for a variety of helicopter models. Our cycle counters are critical for day to day operations requiring tracking of cycle life limited engine components. The ETM1000 Exceedence and Trend Monitoring System is the next step in the evolution of our product line.
All parameters are continually monitored and record historical data with date and time stamp of normal conditions along with duration of exceedences. All data is continually written to a removable SD card where the recorded data can be viewable via MS Excel custom AKC Inc. viewing software providing a legible format for viewing.
System health and exceedence status indication via amber caution and red warning indicators is provided to the pilot via pushbutton / annunciators mounted on the instrument panel.
A unique feature of the AKV ETM1000 is that there are no transducers to install since it is designed to couple to the existing drive train signal generators. This provides for a system that has a lower acquisition cost, ease of installation and a much higher level of dependability.
A dedicated power check push-button records all engine parameters for easy maintenance plotting.
Additional model Helicopters will be added to include the Bell and McDonald Douglas series.
AKV Inc. is Proudly Distributed by:
DART Helicopter Services, 1270 Aberdeen Street, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 1K7 (www.darthelicopterservices.
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada
- 30-Mar-13 N911AA Eurocopter AS350B3 Talkeetna, US-Alaska (3F)