Metro Aviation will be exhibiting again this year during the Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) 42nd Annual Conference and Exposition at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center from 11-14 JUL 2012. The company will be featuring their latest AS350B3 law enforcement completion provided to the Texas Department of Public Safety Aviation Section. The aircraft is the first AS350B3e aircraft to be introduced into the Law Enforcement Market and includes the latest high technology equipment installed and integrated at the Metro Aviation main facility located in Shreveport, Louisiana. The Equipment includes: Wes Cam MX10, Helinet Downlink, LifePort Rear Seating with Metro Custom Gun Rack, Aerocomputer LE5100, Goodrich Hoist, Geneva Digital Audio System, and other specialized equipment.
Metro Aviation is celebrating 30 successful years providing comprehensive helicopter completions for customers around the world. The company also provides critical care aviation operations with almost 100 aircraft operating around the United States. Metro Aviation would like to invite all attendees to their exhibit on booth #600, Thursday 12 JUL at 1 p.m. for a special event honoring the Texas DPS Aviation Section.
Metro Aviation, Inc., based in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States is a worldwide provider of completion services for all missions and types of helicopters and specializes in the EC135 and EC145 with several Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) developed by the company for these and other aircraft. Metro Aviation is an FAA approved repair station, approved Eurocopter Service Center and FAR Part 135 air medical operations provider at several locations across the United States. The company is privately held and is one of the largest traditional air medical providers in the country.
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 PT-HML Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada