Launched this week, FlightOffice.com is a real-time, end-to-end solution to easily manage entire flight operations, giving a complete operational overview in real time. At the office, in the field, or in a hotel room, FlightOffice.com makes it simple for staff and different departments to work closely together in a unified operational ecosystem. Who are we?
We're a team of pilots, maintenance engineers, senior aviation managers, and software engineer superstars. We built FlightOffice.com from the ground up because we were tired of all the paperwork and inefficiencies in aviation. We use the latest technology to streamline operations, eliminate paperwork, and save money.
“Our team has been working very hard over the past year to build an aviation software system that will change the industry. The result is a simple-to-use, modular system to easily manage entire helicopter and airplane flight operations in real time, in one place,” said Lee Johnson, Founder and CTO.
At the office, in the field, or in a hotel room, FlightOffice.com makes it simple for your entire staff and different departments to work closely together in a unified operational ecosystem.
“Key is that managers can forget about managing paperwork and instead focus on customers and growing the business. So instead of duplicate information stored in various programs, in different places, on different computers, information is centrally stored, always current and shared throughout your operations, which means up-to-the-minute business intelligence,” added Pierre Rouleau, CEO. “This helps companies in all sorts of ways. One of the most important being the dramatic reduction in the billing cycle from months to weeks or even days.”
FlightOffice.com is offering live demos and free trials.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE