The biggest fly-in in the world – EAA’s AirVenture in Oshkosh, Wisconsin – is just days away, and once again HAI will be there in a big way!
HAI’s HELI-CENTER™, a two-story tent right on the flight line, celebrates vertical flight and gives the fixed-wing crowd a chance to see what rotary-wing flight is all about.
If you’re planning on attending AirVenture, be sure to stop by the HELI-CENTER, July 23-29, and say hello to HAI President Matt Zuccaro and other members of the HAI Staff.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole