Latitude Technologies Corporation announced that the company is exhibiting at Oshkosh Airventure July 23-29th in Oshkosh, Wisconsin in Hanger D, Booth 4133. Latitude will be taking orders for their new IONodeTMonboard flight data and operational loads management devices and will feature several portable products including the Iridium Extreme and the Shout Nano handsets.
“Oshkosh is one of the world’s most amazing air shows,” said Latitude Technologies Vice President of Business Development David Thomas. “Aviation enthusiasts from all walks of life attend this show. The uniqueness of this show is seeing private aircraft owners, experienced pilots, novices, celebrities, and spectators all converge in one area for an entire week. We look forward to showing our newest technologies, products and services to this diverse audience and hope all our friends, customers and aviation enthusiast stop by our booth to visit with us.”
Jeff Taberner, recently appointed Latitude's senior account manager for the U.S. market, and Latitude sales representative Brenda Quance will be joining Thomas at the show to meet with customers. Latitude will have show specials on select products at Oshkosh and encourage attendees to stop by and talk to David, Jeff or Brenda for details.
About Latitude Technologies
Latitude Technologies Corp., headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, is a vertically integrated manufacturer and provider of satellite telephone, tracking, messaging, avionics, flight data, and broadband data services. The company’s SkyNode® products are the most versatile and economical-to-operate aeronautical communication devices in the world and have been chosen by government, commercial and private operators for all mission and aircraft types.
Latitude provides reliable and secure aviation data and communication options for crew safety, fleet logistics, and operations and maintenance efficiency with its WebSentinelTM flight data management platform for desktops, dispatch centers and mobile devices.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE