Multiflight Charter is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a Platinum Rating by the global leader in aviation safety, ARGUS International, Inc.
The Platinum Rating is the highest level of ARGUS Ratings for commercial air charter operators representing a positive safety culture, adherence to industry best practices, and qualified and trained operations and maintenance staff.
Steve Borrowdale, Multiflight's Managing Director, said: "We are delighted to be awarded the Platinum Rating from ARGUS International, Inc - a specialised aviation services company with global expertise."
"We are very proud of our charter operation, which serves clients in the UK and internationally, and this award reflects the excellent charter services we provide."
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000