At HELI-EXPO 2013 in Las Vegas, HAI and the HAI Safety Committee will debut the Rotor Safety Challenge — a new program of free safety events, forums, and short courses for HELI-EXPO® attendees. Conveniently scheduled on show days, the Rotor Safety Challenge will provide an economical way for show attendees to learn industry best practices and safety tools and techniques to apply back on the job.
The Rotor Safety Challenge will feature 60-minute education courses in four different safety tracks:
- Safety Management
- Flight Operations
- Maintenance/Technical Issues
- Safety Culture/Leadership.
HAI is seeking short course proposals from highly qualified industry experts and educators for all four Rotor Safety Challenge tracks. HAI is particularly interested in proposals for presentations that are interactive, practical, speak to timely issues and trends, and represent a variety of missions, jobs, and roles. The deadline for submitting your proposal to HAI is Aug. 21, 2012.
Those selected to present at the Rotor Safety Challenge will have a powerful platform from which to network with more than 19,000 helicopter professionals, sharing their knowledge, lessons learned, and industry best practices. The benefits of presenting at the Rotor Safety Challenge include —
- Complementary three-day registration to HELI-EXPO 2013
- Valuable experience presenting at the world's largest helicopter trade show
- Feedback on your presentation through participants' evaluations
- The opportunity to be considered for HAI's new Speaker's Bureau.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men