General Electric Aviation, Lynn, Mass., is being awarded an $8,237,834 firm-fixed-price modification to a previously issued order against a basic ordering agreement (FA8122-09-G-0001-M81) for the procurement of 1,068 T64 variable guide vane linkage improvement kits in support of the H-53 aircraft. The work will be performed in Lynn, Mass., and is expected to be completed in May 2017. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.
- CPI Aero to present at Noble Financial Capital Markets conference
- Javelin Thrust Marines conduct helicopter heavy lifting exercise
- CPI Aero announces $708K CH-53 contract from Sikorsky
- Sikorsky Aircraft Celebrates Donation of MH-53 Pave Low to RAF Museum
- 7-May-09 Sikorsky MH-53 Malaquite Beach, US-Texas