Helicopter Foundation International will host its second Annual Fundraising Silent Auction at HELI-EXPO 2013 in Las Vegas, Nev. This will be a fun and exciting way to win some great items. This will be an amazing opportunity for bidders and donors to become part of HFI’s goals and causes. With your involvement, you can help support HFI’s scholarship program and take an active part in preserving the heritage of the helicopter and the shaping of the industry’s future.
Last year’s inaugural event in Dallas, Texas was a huge success. This year’s event, which opens on Monday, March 4, promises to again be an exciting addition to HELI-EXPO®. We look forward to thanking and congratulating the many participants and winners at the event’s conclusion. Participants help support:
â€¢ the next generation of pilots and maintenance technicians through the foundation’s Scholarship Program
â€¢ the foundation’s Mentoring Panels
â€¢ the preservation and promotion of helicopter history
HFI is grateful for the support received last year from our friends in the industry. The foundation invites and encourages all individuals or organizations to consider making a donation which will help HFI support its scholarship and outreach programs. Donating an item leads to great publicity for donating organizations and individuals and an opportunity to have your product displayed in front of many prospective clients at HELI-EXPO, which takes place March 4-7, 2013. Donations will be displayed in front of more than 17,000 attendees, and will clearly demonstrate your support for HFI and its many programs. See our website to learn more and to fill out the online donation form.
HFI is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, and monetary contributions or items donated to the auction are tax-deductable as far as federal law permits. All items with a monetary value greater than $50 are welcome.
Donate today! Be sure your company, product, or service is represented at the auction.
For more information about the auction or about HFI’s goals and programs, contact the foundation’s vice president/curator, Martin J. “Marty” Pociask, by phone at 703-683-4646 or via email at [email protected]
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters