Aviation Search Group, an executive style search firm dedicated to the worldwide aerospace industry, announced today it will attend the upcoming AUVSI's Unmanned Systems North America in Las Vegas.
Aviation Search Group will attend all four days of the show and will be available to discuss their "Unmanned Recruiting Programs" onsite. Grayson Barrows, Director of Sales for The Group says "We are no stranger to the UAV world; we have worked with operators, manufacturers and maintainers of unmanned systems worldwide."
"You could say our Programs are "Unmanned" Grayson commented. "Aviation and aerospace organizations completely outsource their toughest search assignments -- and we provide them with virtual recruiters. Our professional search coordinators work remotely, from our location, allowing our clientele to focus on what is most important to them, profitability.
Aviation Search Group reported a first half 6% ahead of 2011 business and forecasting a similar trend for the balance of 2012. Barrows reports "We are grateful for all of our customers and the long term partnerships we have created. Every new search assignment is exciting for us because we know we are helping the industry! And I'm proud to report we are signing major, multi-year recruiting contracts too!
About Aviation Search Group
Texas owned Aviation Search Group is a leading provider of customized search programs for aviation and aerospace manufacturers, airlines, military and government aircraft service providers, business and general aviation, space, airport operations, etc.
Supporting the aviation community since 1999, Aviation Search Group (www.AviationSearchGroup.com) a privately held business offers Executive to Technical search programs and unlike other search models creates a cost effective "strategic partnership" focusing on requirements while utilizing the customer's internal resources.
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service