Aviation Search Group, an executive style search firm dedicated to the worldwide aerospace industry, announced today it will attend the upcoming AUVSI's Unmanned Systems North America in Las Vegas.
Aviation Search Group will attend all four days of the show and will be available to discuss their "Unmanned Recruiting Programs" onsite. Grayson Barrows, Director of Sales for The Group says "We are no stranger to the UAV world; we have worked with operators, manufacturers and maintainers of unmanned systems worldwide."
"You could say our Programs are "Unmanned" Grayson commented. "Aviation and aerospace organizations completely outsource their toughest search assignments -- and we provide them with virtual recruiters. Our professional search coordinators work remotely, from our location, allowing our clientele to focus on what is most important to them, profitability.
Aviation Search Group reported a first half 6% ahead of 2011 business and forecasting a similar trend for the balance of 2012. Barrows reports "We are grateful for all of our customers and the long term partnerships we have created. Every new search assignment is exciting for us because we know we are helping the industry! And I'm proud to report we are signing major, multi-year recruiting contracts too!
About Aviation Search Group
Texas owned Aviation Search Group is a leading provider of customized search programs for aviation and aerospace manufacturers, airlines, military and government aircraft service providers, business and general aviation, space, airport operations, etc.
Supporting the aviation community since 1999, Aviation Search Group (www.AviationSearchGroup.com) a privately held business offers Executive to Technical search programs and unlike other search models creates a cost effective "strategic partnership" focusing on requirements while utilizing the customer's internal resources.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole