In its continuing effort to provide the best products and value-added services to the Aerospace and Defense Industry, Precision Aviation Group (PAG) completed an expansion of its Headquarters located at 495 Lake Mirror Road in Atlanta, Ga.
“We are excited about another expansion of our Atlanta facility. This is our fourth expansion in the last 12 years at the same location. In spite of a difficult global economic climate, we have been fortunate to continue growing our revenues, capabilities, MRO throughput, and employee ranks. This continued growth necessitated an additional expansion to our Atlanta facility. We have increased our facility size by 20% to over 80,000 sq.ft. This additional space gives us the ability to better support our customer base, enabled us to fully enclose and expand our Wheel and Brake shop to 3,500 sq.ft, improve our product flow, and greatly enhance our warehouse/logistics areas” said David Mast, PAG President & CEO.
Construction work on the new space was completed July 6th.
About Precision Aviation Group
PAG is a leading provider of products and value-added services to the Worldwide Aerospace and Defense industry. With 165,000 square feet of sales/service facilities in the United States and Canada, PAG uses its distinct business units and customer focused business model to serve aviation customers through two business functions – Aviation Supply Chain and its trademarked Inventory Supported Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul – ISMRO®.
PAG provides MRO and Supply Chain services for fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft through Precision Heliparts, Gardner Aviation Services, Precision Accessories & Instruments, Precision Heliparts Canada, Precision Accessories & Instruments Canada, and Aero Technology. PAG has MRO capabilities on over 10,000 products, including Accessories, Avionics, Hydraulics, Instruments, NDT, Starter/Generators, and Wheels/Brakes.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole