Thai operator Heliluck Aviation Co has recently started operations of the country's first Eurocopter AS355NP. Serial 5766 and delivered via Eurocopter South East Asia in Singapore, HS-PNG is role-equipped as a filming platform and commences operations immediately on contract to a local television station.
The helicopter is a fully ENG unit, with Gyro Cineflex V14 Camera, downlink system, and onboard reporting systems.
Heliluck are flying the 355 for Bangkok Broadcasting & TV Co., Ltd. (Channel 7) www.ch7.com - and while the helicopter is resplendent with their logos, it is unclear whether this is an exclusive contract or whether the aircraft is also available for other ad hoc work.
Jeremy Parkin - HeliHub.com
- EASA approves Dart’s rear locker extender for AS355
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems
- 24-Feb-13 SX-HJV Eurocopter AS355N Trikala, Greece
- EASA approves Simplex AS350/AS355 aerial cleaning and de-icing System
- 26-Jan-13 PR-HBE Eurocopter AS355N Ipixuna, Brazil
- Mexico approves Dart’s AS350/355 Vertical Reference Floor Window Kits
- Guernsey Post hires in helicopter during airport closure
- Two AS355s sold from Czech Republic to New Zealand
- UK – Airbourne Solutions acquires third AS355
- 03-Nov-12 F-RAUU Eurocopter AS555AN Toussus-le-Noble, France
- 17-Oct-12 C-FXGM Eurocopter AS355F2 Tinicum Township, US-Pennsylvania (1F)
- 02-Oct-12 N808FX Eurocopter AS355F2 Lumberton, US-New Jersey
- 15-Sep-12 N58020 Eurocopter AS355F1 West Windsor, US-New Jersey (1F)
- Maxcraft Avionics announces STC for Garmin G500H in AS355
- UTair finances helicopter purchases outside Russia for first time
- 04-Jul-12 F-OHOR Eurocopter AS355N Remire-Montjoly, French Guiana
- 02-Jun-12 N406LH Eurocopter AS355F1 New London, US-Connecticut
- Paravion develops compact ground handling wheels for AS350 and AS355
- UK – Starspeed moves base from Blackbushe to Fairoaks