Donations to Helicopter Foundation International help support and expand HFI’s educational programs and preserve helicopter history. You can elect to designate that your donation be directed to a specific use or program if you so choose. HFI also welcomes donations of items which help support HFI’s Annual Silent Auction and Annual Scholarship Fundraising Golf Tournament.
HFI presents three Mentoring Panels at HELI-EXPO®, is developing a virtual museum for research, conducts pioneer interviews, and other outreach programs. Additionally, the Heritage of Helicopters Display, which is part of HELI-EXPO, provides attendees an educational opportunity to look back at helicopter history.
HFI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is fully tax-deductible as far as federal law permits. And remember, donations from the industry help support HFI’s many programs and, as far as we are able to ensure, go directly back into the industry in the form of skilled professionals.
Please make checks payable to Helicopter Foundational International and mail to: 1635 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. You may also make a donation online at www.helicopterfoundation.org. Contact Martin J. Pociask, vice president/curator by email at[email protected] or by calling 703-683-4646 ext. 8465. HFI welcomes any amount, large or small.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE