Aero-Smith, Inc. is very pleased to announce that it has been chosen by Bell Helicopter to support their product in Singapore. Aero-Smith will be tasked with providing flight training, maintenance training and new aircraft acceptance flights in Singapore and throughout eastern Asia in support of Bell Helicopter.
Bell Helicopters has a support system for their product line at 250 locations all around the world and we are proud to fly their products and represent them.
The initial positioning for personnel and equipment will begin in late July in conjunction with the grand opening of the Bell Support Center in Singapore. The home office of Aero-Smith, Inc. is located in Martinsburg, West Virginia.
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69