Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGAC) of the Republic of Peru issued a "UTair-Engineering" certificate of approval for the next four years.
The inspection team of aviation authorities of the Republic of Peru has inspected repair production company to meet its requirements of aviation regulations Peru RAP-145NE. As a result of a positive opinion issued a certificate allowing "UTair-Engineering" to continue the overhaul of Mi-8, Mi-8MT Mi-8 MTV-1 (Mi-17-1V), Mi-8AMT, Mi-171, registered in the Republic Peru.
Issuing a certificate is an assessment of professionalism and business indicator of the high quality of the foreign customer services that meet ISO 9001:2008 certified quality management system.
At present JSC "UTair-Engineering", preparatory work for the opening of a branch in Lima, thereby allowing part of the work directly in Peru, as well as attract other potential customers repair Russian-made helicopters in the South American region.
JSC "UTair-Engineering" is a subsidiary of "Airline" UTair ". It is the leading provider of services for maintenance and repair of helicopters of domestic and foreign production. Has an extensive network of more than 30 line stations, which are located both in Russia and abroad. Daily specialists "UTair-Engineering" serves more than 300 aircraft, providing full cycle of continuing airworthiness of aircraft.
Group of companies "UTair" includes both company operating an aircraft (planes and helicopters), and conducting repairs and maintenance, training, service support flights, sell air. The core of the Group is of the "Airline" UTair ". The Group also includes the company "UTair-Express", "UTair-Ukraine", "UTair-Cargo", "Turuhan", "Nefteyugansk JSC", "East», Helisur, UTair Europe, UTair South Africa and UTair India, as well as "UTair-Technik" and "UTair-Engineering" and others. In the Group's fleet of over 550 aircraft (more than 200 aircraft and more than 340 helicopters). According to the financial statements for the end of 2011 the size of the resulting revenue was 54,126 million rub., exceeding the level of 2010 by 27.6%, the net profit amounted to 261.2 million rubles., which is 21.2% more than in the previous year. The headquarters of the Group is located in Surgut. Units are located in Surgut, Tyumen, Khanty-Mansiysk, Moscow and other cities of Russia and the world.
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- UTair South Africa becomes official supplier to UN
- 06-May-13 RA-24410 Mil Mi-8 Preobrazhenka, Russia (9F)
- LOM Praha awarded with $1.3M contract for Mi-17 pilot training
- Indian Air Force may have no VVIP helicopters after 2014
- 21-Apr-13 Mil Mi-8T Azr district, Afghanistan
- 20-Apr-13 Mil Mi-17 Sharq Al-Owainat, Egypt
- 07-Apr-13 OB-1916P Mil-8 Loreto, Peru (13F)
- Russian Helicopters launches South Africa service centre with Denel Aviation
- 26-Mar-13 RA-22986 Mil Mi-8MTV Kronotsky, Russia
- 16-Mar-13 Mil Mi-8 Khankala, Russia (3F)
- 14-Mar-13 Mil Mi-8T Khabarovsk, Russia
- 09-Mar-13 RA-22472 Mil Mi-8AMT Bukavu, Congo (4F)
- UTair wins multi-type contract with oil producer Bashneft
- 25-Jan-13 228 Mil Mi-171Sh Duga Resa, Croatia
- 23-Jan-13 Mil Mi-8 Dudinka, Russia
- Colombia’s Vertical de Aviacion adds three Mi-171s
- Rwanda provides six helicopters for UN efforts in Sudan
- 26-Dec-12 Mil Mi-8 Mazzeh, Syria
- 25-Dec-12 Mil Mi-8MT Oleksandriia, Ukraine (5F)