DART Helicopter Services (DHS) significantly expanded its office in Hawkesbury by regrouping all Canadian divisions under one roof.Â Before the construction of the new office, the Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Engineering, Accounting and Manufacturing teams were not co-located.Â The 9,500 sq. feet office expansion allowed for all divisions to come under one roof next to the manufacturing facility.
Executives from DART Helicopter Services, the Mayor of Hawkesbury, Mr. Rene Berthiaume and the Liberal MPP for Glengarry and Prescott Russell, Mr. Grant Crack along with the DHS employees celebrated the grand opening of the New Corporate Headquarters.Â This significant milestone for DHS was achieved following several years of rapid growth.
Under the leadership of its President, Mike Oâ€™Reilly, DHS has grown and expanded their influence worldwide and are now recognized as one of the premiere companies providing innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters from all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s.
â€œIn 2012 a decision was made to locate corporate headquarters in Hawkesbury, allowing all divisions of the company to come under one roof.Â With this expansion we now can focus on our vision and future growth.Â Our plans for the future is to continue investing in new product development which will allow for more innovative solutions across our diverse customer base.Â We have an aggressive business development plan that will ensure continued growth and success for DART,â€ said Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
About DHS: DART Helicopter Services is a privately held aerospace company, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world. With over 600 STCâ€™s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities.Â DARTâ€™s extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers of excellence deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide. www.darthelicopterservices.com
Seen cutting the ribbon is Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying