DART Helicopter Services (DHS) significantly expanded its office in Hawkesbury by regrouping all Canadian divisions under one roof.Â Before the construction of the new office, the Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Engineering, Accounting and Manufacturing teams were not co-located.Â The 9,500 sq. feet office expansion allowed for all divisions to come under one roof next to the manufacturing facility.
Executives from DART Helicopter Services, the Mayor of Hawkesbury, Mr. Rene Berthiaume and the Liberal MPP for Glengarry and Prescott Russell, Mr. Grant Crack along with the DHS employees celebrated the grand opening of the New Corporate Headquarters.Â This significant milestone for DHS was achieved following several years of rapid growth.
Under the leadership of its President, Mike Oâ€™Reilly, DHS has grown and expanded their influence worldwide and are now recognized as one of the premiere companies providing innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters from all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s.
â€œIn 2012 a decision was made to locate corporate headquarters in Hawkesbury, allowing all divisions of the company to come under one roof.Â With this expansion we now can focus on our vision and future growth.Â Our plans for the future is to continue investing in new product development which will allow for more innovative solutions across our diverse customer base.Â We have an aggressive business development plan that will ensure continued growth and success for DART,â€ said Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
About DHS: DART Helicopter Services is a privately held aerospace company, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world. With over 600 STCâ€™s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities.Â DARTâ€™s extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers of excellence deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide. www.darthelicopterservices.com
Seen cutting the ribbon is Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute