DART Helicopter Services (DHS) significantly expanded its office in Hawkesbury by regrouping all Canadian divisions under one roof.Â Before the construction of the new office, the Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Engineering, Accounting and Manufacturing teams were not co-located.Â The 9,500 sq. feet office expansion allowed for all divisions to come under one roof next to the manufacturing facility.
Executives from DART Helicopter Services, the Mayor of Hawkesbury, Mr. Rene Berthiaume and the Liberal MPP for Glengarry and Prescott Russell, Mr. Grant Crack along with the DHS employees celebrated the grand opening of the New Corporate Headquarters.Â This significant milestone for DHS was achieved following several years of rapid growth.
Under the leadership of its President, Mike Oâ€™Reilly, DHS has grown and expanded their influence worldwide and are now recognized as one of the premiere companies providing innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters from all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s.
â€œIn 2012 a decision was made to locate corporate headquarters in Hawkesbury, allowing all divisions of the company to come under one roof.Â With this expansion we now can focus on our vision and future growth.Â Our plans for the future is to continue investing in new product development which will allow for more innovative solutions across our diverse customer base.Â We have an aggressive business development plan that will ensure continued growth and success for DART,â€ said Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
About DHS: DART Helicopter Services is a privately held aerospace company, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world. With over 600 STCâ€™s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities.Â DARTâ€™s extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers of excellence deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide. www.darthelicopterservices.com
Seen cutting the ribbon is Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary