DART Helicopter Services (DHS) significantly expanded its office in Hawkesbury by regrouping all Canadian divisions under one roof.Â Before the construction of the new office, the Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Engineering, Accounting and Manufacturing teams were not co-located.Â The 9,500 sq. feet office expansion allowed for all divisions to come under one roof next to the manufacturing facility.
Executives from DART Helicopter Services, the Mayor of Hawkesbury, Mr. Rene Berthiaume and the Liberal MPP for Glengarry and Prescott Russell, Mr. Grant Crack along with the DHS employees celebrated the grand opening of the New Corporate Headquarters.Â This significant milestone for DHS was achieved following several years of rapid growth.
Under the leadership of its President, Mike Oâ€™Reilly, DHS has grown and expanded their influence worldwide and are now recognized as one of the premiere companies providing innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters from all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s.
â€œIn 2012 a decision was made to locate corporate headquarters in Hawkesbury, allowing all divisions of the company to come under one roof.Â With this expansion we now can focus on our vision and future growth.Â Our plans for the future is to continue investing in new product development which will allow for more innovative solutions across our diverse customer base.Â We have an aggressive business development plan that will ensure continued growth and success for DART,â€ said Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
About DHS: DART Helicopter Services is a privately held aerospace company, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world. With over 600 STCâ€™s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities.Â DARTâ€™s extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers of excellence deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide. www.darthelicopterservices.com
Seen cutting the ribbon is Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin