Speaker: Dominique Maudet, Executive Vice President Global Business and Services Eurocopter Group and Executive Officer for France
London / 2 October 2012
To view the lecture flyer click here
RSVP now to reserve your place
2012 is the 20th anniversary of the creation of Eurocopter, formed in 1992 by a merger of France’s Aerospatiale Helicopters and Germany’s Messerschmitt-BÃ¶lkow-Blohm. It was the first major cross-border rationalisation of the European helicopter industry and was in some ways a fore-runner of the later creation of the European Aerospace Defence and Space Company EADS, in which Eurocopter, along with Airbus, Astrium and Cassidian, is one of the four operating divisions.
Mr Dominque Maudet, Executive Vice President Global Business and Services, Eurocopter Group, and Executive Officer for France, will describe the story of the Group’s formation, integration and progress up to today, with an insight into the future. His historical narrative will be complemented by an account of some of the technical, commercial and political challenges faced, and lessons learned.
This lecture is free to attend and open to both RAeS members and non-members. Refreshments will be served from 17.30 and the lecture will commence at 18.00. Following the lecture, there will be a networking drinks reception, hosted by Eurocopter.
For further information and full lecture details, please visit the Royal Aeronautical Society website. To RSVP online for the evening lecture. email [email protected] or call +44 (0)20 7670 4345 to reserve your place.
You can also listen again to past Cierva Named Lectures via the Aerosociety Channel.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole