Conklin & de Decker will host their 13th Annual Aircraft Acquisition and Planning Seminar in Scottsdale, Arizona on December 5-6, 2012 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort.
Unique from other seminars and workshops, the Conklin & de Decker Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar is the only seminar that is designed to help the aircraft buyer, aircraft owner or aviation professional make informed decisions when buying, selling and owning an aircraft. This seminar will focus on the many areas of concern that affect the aircraft owner, before, during and after the acquisition.
Created for the aircraft owner, manager or aviation professional that is faced with acquiring an aircraft, determining the best aircraft for their mission or developing a plan for changing their aircraft fleet, this 2-day seminar delivers. Attendees will learn about the often confusing Federal and State taxes associated with aircraft acquisitions, depreciation, and like-kind exchanges, as well as the analysis behind the various financing alternatives and ownership structures. The latest on aircraft management, registration and creating a budget for your aircraft will also be covered in this comprehensive seminar.
“This is a must attend event for anyone involved in the acquisition and operation of business aircraft,” commented Nel Stubbs, Conklin & de Decker co-owner and seminar chairwoman. “We are excited to offer this seminar again this year and we have a great group of experts in their respective fields lined up for this event. Attendees will learn about all aspects of purchasing and operating an aircraft in one exceptional program,” added Nel.
Register for the Aircraft Acquisition and Planning Seminar on or before November 5, 2012 and pay the discounted price of $895 per person. Registration after this date will be at the regular price of $995 per person. For more information about this seminar contact Christine Preston at (928) 442-8676 or [email protected], or visit the Conklin & de Decker web site at www.conklindd.com/aap.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, with more than 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts, Texas and Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft operating costs, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of published articles, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole