At HELI-EXPO 2013, HAI is offering 27 different professional education courses, taught by some of the best instructors in the industry. Each course, designed specifically for helicopter professionals, targets important issues for operators, pilots, managers, maintenance professionals, young professionals, and transitioning military.
14 new courses are now available based on your feedback:
- Advanced Vertical Reference Long-Line Applications
- Effective Leadership in Aviation
- Essentials of Troubleshooting
- Flying in the Wire and Obstruction Environment Part II
- HUMS and HFDM: Helicopter Health, Usage, and Flight Data Monitoring
- Introduction to Helicopter Accident Investigation
- The Nutz and Boltz of Financing or Leasing Your Helicopter – How it Really Works!
- Part 21: Certification Procedures for Products and Parts
- Project Management
- Regulations 101: Law for the Aviation Professional
- Regulations Impacting the Sale, Purchase, Inspection and Installation of Aircraft Parts
- Résumé / CV Writing Workshop
- SMS Manual Development Workshop
- Surviving the Inadvertent IMC Environment
These courses join favorites, like HAI’s helicopter-only Flight Instructor Refresher Course.
Register for a professional education course at HELI-EXPO 2013 to gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today’s rapidly changing operating environment.
Questions? Contact Kristin Anderson, HAI’s manager of Education Programs at 703-302-8467 or at [email protected].
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- New European Plan for Aviation Safety
- WINDEAcare to provide offshore EMS support during wind farm construction
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Korea Aerospace selects GVH Wet Deck for Korean Coast Guard
- Alpine first to market certified Bear Paws for B505
- Worldwide Helicopter Safety Teams Will Release Accident Data at Heli-Expo 2018
- Evonik to exhibit at Heli-Expo 2018
- JETNET to Feature New Reporting Tools at Heli-Expo 2018
- Rogue Aviation Opens Flight School Focused on Flight Safety
- HAL seeks partner for Dhruv program Image pick a good one after searching ‘dhruv’