At HELI-EXPO 2013, HAI is offering 27 different professional education courses, taught by some of the best instructors in the industry. Each course, designed specifically for helicopter professionals, targets important issues for operators, pilots, managers, maintenance professionals, young professionals, and transitioning military.
14 new courses are now available based on your feedback:
- Advanced Vertical Reference Long-Line Applications
- Effective Leadership in Aviation
- Essentials of Troubleshooting
- Flying in the Wire and Obstruction Environment Part II
- HUMS and HFDM: Helicopter Health, Usage, and Flight Data Monitoring
- Introduction to Helicopter Accident Investigation
- The Nutz and Boltz of Financing or Leasing Your Helicopter – How it Really Works!
- Part 21: Certification Procedures for Products and Parts
- Project Management
- Regulations 101: Law for the Aviation Professional
- Regulations Impacting the Sale, Purchase, Inspection and Installation of Aircraft Parts
- Résumé / CV Writing Workshop
- SMS Manual Development Workshop
- Surviving the Inadvertent IMC Environment
These courses join favorites, like HAI’s helicopter-only Flight Instructor Refresher Course.
Register for a professional education course at HELI-EXPO 2013 to gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today’s rapidly changing operating environment.
Questions? Contact Kristin Anderson, HAI’s manager of Education Programs at 703-302-8467 or at [email protected].
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps