At HELI-EXPO 2013, HAI is offering 27 different professional education courses, taught by some of the best instructors in the industry. Each course, designed specifically for helicopter professionals, targets important issues for operators, pilots, managers, maintenance professionals, young professionals, and transitioning military.
14 new courses are now available based on your feedback:
- Advanced Vertical Reference Long-Line Applications
- Effective Leadership in Aviation
- Essentials of Troubleshooting
- Flying in the Wire and Obstruction Environment Part II
- HUMS and HFDM: Helicopter Health, Usage, and Flight Data Monitoring
- Introduction to Helicopter Accident Investigation
- The Nutz and Boltz of Financing or Leasing Your Helicopter – How it Really Works!
- Part 21: Certification Procedures for Products and Parts
- Project Management
- Regulations 101: Law for the Aviation Professional
- Regulations Impacting the Sale, Purchase, Inspection and Installation of Aircraft Parts
- Résumé / CV Writing Workshop
- SMS Manual Development Workshop
- Surviving the Inadvertent IMC Environment
These courses join favorites, like HAI’s helicopter-only Flight Instructor Refresher Course.
Register for a professional education course at HELI-EXPO 2013 to gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today’s rapidly changing operating environment.
Questions? Contact Kristin Anderson, HAI’s manager of Education Programs at 703-302-8467 or at [email protected].
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service