Integrated Microwave Technologies, LLC (IMT), a Business Unit within the Vitec Group’s Videocom Division, and a leader in advanced digital microwave systems for the MAG (Military, Aerospace & Government) markets, has been awarded a Technical Investigative Surveillance (TechOps) contract by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
TechOps Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), presented by the Enterprise Acquisitions Division (EAD) of the DHS’s Office of Procurement Operations (OPO), are available to federal law enforcement agencies for use during lawfully authorized criminal investigations. They provide a full array of compatible and interoperable technical investigative surveillance equipment, limited services and annual technical refreshments to meet the covert surveillance objectives of participating federal agencies.
IMT’s contract is a competitive five-year Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement, awarded in the video category, which includes covert video equipment such as transmitters and receivers offering mobile, fixed and multiple concealment technologies. IMT will deliver interoperable technical investigative surveillance solutions in support of federal agency requirements.
“We are honored that the Department of Homeland Security has chosen IMT to further advance the technologies available to a range of its federal law-enforcement agencies,” says IMT Divisional Chief Executive Stephen Shpock. “This contract further strengthens our existing government relationships while also enabling IMT to showcase its broad range of covert video surveillance technologies.”
Since 2000, IMT has been serving specific needs of the government and law enforcement agencies. IMT’s solid reputation as a quality leader and a trusted provider of mission-critical wireless video solutions has enabled the company to obtain business with state and local police departments, NASA, the Department of Justice, the U.S. Air Force and blue-chip defense contractors. IMT is an ISO 9001:2008-certified Quality Management System (QMS) organization.
About Integrated Microwave Technologies, LLC
Integrated Microwave Technologies, LLC (IMT) is a Business Unit within the Vitec Group’s Videocom Division. IMT’s solid reputation as a quality leader and a trusted provider of mission-critical wireless video solutions has enabled the company to obtain business with state and local police departments, NASA, the Department of Justice, the US Air Force as well as blue chip defense contractors. IMT is an ISO 9001:2008 certified QMS organization and recipient of multiple industry awards for design and innovations.
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia