A one-day conference dedicated to commercial helicopter operations will debut at and be supported by the Barclays London Heliport, Battersea on Wednesday, 12 June, 2013. Organised by MIU Events, the Rotary Operations Conference (ROC) will bring together helicopter manufacturers, operators, suppliers and industry chiefs. The event is also being supported by the UK’s British Helicopter Association (BHA) which will participate in the speaker programme.
The event is deliberately timed just one week ahead of the Paris Airshow offering a preview of some of the latest developments and initiatives within this growing industry. It will look at some of the new generation of helicopters which promise greater efficiency and enhanced operating economies, the role of the helicopter as a business tool, their interlining role to business jets, the experience of city heliports around the world and the safety and regulatory aspects of helicopters operating in metropolitan areas.
Manufacturers including Sikorsky, Bell and Eurocopter will participate in an OEM panel. Aviation International News Editor in Chief, Charles Alcock will also chair a panel of operators who will debate some of the more contentious issues affecting day to day operations.
ROC will be supported by an exhibition and there will be various networking opportunities throughout the day. The event will culminate in an evening reception on the veranda of the adjoining Hotel Verta where attendees can enjoy hospitality and network with industry colleagues in convivial surroundings overlooking the River Thames.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter