The Helicopter Safety Steering Group has published its findings, following a visit to Eurocopter’s manufacturing and test facility in Marignane, France on 6 February.
The group has published a fact sheet which can be easily downloaded, shared, printed off or forwarded as necessary.
The fact sheet documents details of the site visit and the latest stage of the investigation into the component failure which led to two helicopters ditching in the UK in 2012.
The fact sheet was published at a special Step Change in Safety network meeting at Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre on 14 February 2013. Speaking at the event were representatives from Eurocopter, the Helicopter Safety Steering Group and the elected safety representatives who took part in the visit to Marignane.
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- 08-Nov-17 JA9672 Airbus AS332L Ueno, Japan (4F)
- Two thirds of passengers unlikely to fly in H225 ever again
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- Heli-One Meets Super Puma Exchange Demand
- Concorde Battery approved for AS332
- Vector Aerospace receives EASA STC approval for ADS-B upgrade
- Statoil drops Super Puma for ever
- Plans to Upgrade Polish Navy Fleet
- Parilease asks Avinco to manage 21 ex CHC EC225s
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- Helitech 2016: Stretching Safety too Far – a Withering Safety Culture
- EASA allows EC225 and AS332L2 to fly
- UK CAA keeps EC225 and AS332L2 grounded
- Norwegian CAA keeps EC225 and AS332L2 grounded
- Royal Thai Air Force orders two more EC725s
- Bristow Defence Industries Deploys