Cadorath Aerospace announcedit’s development of 178 new Bell Helicopter repairs in 2012. The Cadorath Aerospace design and engineering department continues to develop approved repairs for the Bell Helicopter line numbering close to a total of 900 repairs now available.
Cadorath Aerospace completed a long list of new extended repairs throughout 2012 on the Bell Helicopter line.“We are very pleased to announce our expansion of Bell Helicopter extended repair offeringsin 2012,” said Cadorath Senior VP, David Haines.
Their list of their recently developed Bell Helicopter includes new repairs on: transmission mid case (P/N: 204-040-386), generator offset drive quill (P/N: 205-040-125), transmission top case (P/N: 206-040-532) and main transmission support case (P/N: 212-040-054).
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its extended repair offerings and create strategic business alliances – allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clients’ increasing needs.
Cadorath Aerospace is wholly owned subsidiary of the Cadorath group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, MB and is a family-owned and operated business.The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies, which are Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing, Cadorath Uniflyte and Meridian Helicopters.
We are at Heli-Expo 2013! Come visit us at booth #C4122.
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- KF Aerospace awarded contract to deliver and operate Bell 206 for CFTS
- Bell 206 production finally stops later in 2017
- Able Delivers 100th Flight Deck Upgrade for Air Evac Lifeteam
- Air Evac Adds Seven Frasca Bell 206/407 Advanced Aviation Training Devices
- Bluedrop to deliver Bell 206 Level 7 FTD to Canadian military
- Bell and Aerospace to work together in Canada on product availability
- State Pilot Steals Helicopter Blades
- RAMM Frameless Seat Cushions approved by Transport Canada