Eurocopter continues to lead the way in terms of innovation by coming up with the most high-tech and advanced solutions for its customers. A shining example of this commitment to innovative design comes in the form of Helionix, the latest-generation avionics suite designed specifically by Eurocopter.
Helionix, which will come standard on the EC175 and is also available in the EC145 T2, offers unprecedented and unrivaled levels of performance and safety and is currently in the certification phase. The key features of this technologically advanced software significantly reduce pilots’ workload so they can keep their attention directly on the flight itself.
Check out the video to learn more about the future of avionics… by Eurocopter.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men