SkyBOOKS Inc., a subsidiary of Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, is pleased to announce all new 2013 MD Helicopter deliveries will receive a complimentary 12 month subscription to the SkyBOOKS Flight Operations and Maintenance Tracking Program.
“The agreement between MD Helicopters, SkyBOOKS and our customers allows us to offer enhanced services to those using the program,” said William Cusik, MD Helicopters’ vice president of Customer Support and Aftermarket. “SkyBOOKS is a fully integrated program that will provide us better forecasting, reliability, and configuration data. Additionally it will allow us visibility to consolidated field inventories to better support our global customer demands."
SkyBOOKS functionality provides users access to real-time aircraft and crew status, operating limitations and critical historical flight and maintenance information. The MD offering will also include the newly released i-Pad App, which will allow flight line or cockpit use even when internet access is not possible.
"We are pleased to be selected by MD Helicopters to deploy our leading rotary wing technological solutions,” said John Willis, SkyBOOKS’ chief operating officer said. “This collaboration provides MD Helicopter customers with on-line tools to ensure regulatory compliance, eliminate inadvertent over flights, and improve operating efficiency.”
About MD Helicopters
MD Helicopters, Inc. is located in Mesa, Arizona and manufactures single- and twin-engine small to mid-sized helicopters, including the innovative no tail rotor design that provides safer, quieter, and confined-area access capability. MD Helicopters, Inc. is owned by Patriarch Partners, LLC, a private equity and investment firm headquartered in New York City. For additional information visi
SkyBOOKS Inc., based in Jacksonville, Fla., a Textron Company, is an Aviation Management Solution Software-as-a-Service provider. It provides analyst-supported, web-based aviation solutions to corporate and government flight operations to users around the world via its own highly-secure Tier 4 data center. SkyBOOKS manages the information-processing requirements for any size rotary- and fixed-wing business aviation operation over the Internet on a subscription basis. More information is available at www.SkyBOOKS.com .
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands, such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole