On the final day of the Heli-Expo air show in Las Vegas, Mexican operator Transportes Aéreos Pegaso, the largest oil and gas transportation provider in the Gulf of Mexico, signed on for two EC155s.
Live from the Eurocopter booth, Transportes Aéreos Pegaso CEO Enrique Zepeda and Eurocopter President and CEO Lutz Bertling celebrated the signature, which should serve as a precursor to a possible EC175 purchase to come in the near future.
With 31 Eurocopter models currently in its fleet, Pegaso has been a valued Eurocopter partner for some 30 years now and is also a certified EC135 and EC145 maintenance center.
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Multiflight provides AS365N2 cover for Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- 05-May-13 9M-DBH Eurocopter AS365N2 Sungai Besi, Malaysia
- 24-Apr-13 PP-ELB Eurocopter AS365N1 Santos Dumont, Brazil
- West Michigan AirCare celebrates 20 years
- First landing made at new Frederick Memorial Hospital helipad
- 04-Oct-12 N646GE Eurocopter AS365N2 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- 28-Jun-12 TU-THO Eurocopter SA365C2 Beposo, Ghana
- 23-Jun-12 AMHP-151 Eurocopter AS565SB Tecalitlan, Mexico (4F)
- HÃ©li-Union inaugurates its 365N3/N3+ Dauphin Simulator
- 11-Apr-12 Eurocopter MH-65C Salinas, US-California
- Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie recognized for 50 years of Eurocopter operations
- Thales’s first Reality H simulator achieves dual qualification
- Multiflight helicopter operation continues to expand
- UK – Starspeed moves base from Blackbushe to Fairoaks
- 28-Feb-12 6535 Eurocopter MH-65C Point Clear, US-Alabama (4F)
- 20-Feb-12 N82MD Eurocopter AS365N2 Harford County, US-Maryland
- Eurocopter South East Asia designated as Dauphin Asia Pacific training and MRO hub
- 16-Feb-12 N63CF Eurocopter AS365N Dayton, US-Ohio