Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. is proud and enthusiastic to report on a great success with thousands of visitors and additional orders signed in Las Vegas during the 2013 Heli Expo.
We are starting to set-up our worldwide network and have commenced the show by announcing the appointment of HELIFLITE Pty Ltd. as our distributor for Oceania, this followed the appointment of AERO FACILITY Co. Ltd. for the Japanese market, announced last year during the Japan Aerospace Exhibition.
Already both teams have motivated their valuable clients and introduced the aircraft to key helicopter operators. This lead to the signature of some letters of intent. HELIFLITE has pre-ordered two (2x) units and we have together convinced successful operators to closely consider the SKYe SH09 helicopter.
A total of nine (9x) orders have been inked on the premises of our booth at the Las Vegas Heli Expo, which now brings our book-order to a total of 45x units to be delivered between 2015 and 2017. This covers our initial industrial target of ten (10x) aircraft produced on the first year (2015) and about twenty (20x) units on the following year (2016).
We have welcomed our clients and prospects to discuss the latest developments and the current planning of the EASA Type Certificate being processed actively. This also lead to the confirmation of previous letters of intent, which have been extended to our latest planning.
The Marenco Swisshelicopter team received high dignitaries from the industry and appeared as one of the most active booths of the show.
Our suppliers and partners were again motivated to see us standing at the Heli Expo. We now expect to roll-out the Prototype 1 during the month of May 2013 and the first flight tests are scheduled at the end of this first semester.
Marenco Swisshelicopter thanks all visitors for keeping their eyes on the SKYe.
About the SKYe SH09 helicopter:
With a Maximum Take-Off Weight of 2,650 kg (5,842 lbs) the SKYe SH09 helicopter offers exceptional hot and high performance, a flexible engine concept and a low noise signature thanks to the newly developed dynamic assemblies and shrouded tail-rotor.
The modularity of the cabin makes the most of the flat floor and the unique high ceiling concept, offering multiple seating arrangements of 1 Pilot + up to 7 passengers, all with individual crashworthy seats. The rear access to the cabin is facilitated by the large clamshell doors; addressing the passenger transport and emergency evacuation roles of the helicopter.
With a fast cruise speed of 260 km/h (140 knots) it will also offer very long range – in excess of 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard 800L fuel tanks. SKYe SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater payload capacity, and an augmented sling load capability of 1,500 kg (3,300 lbs).
About Marenco Swisshelicopter (MSH):
The Marenco Swisshelicopter Company is the result of combining the engineering expertise of Marenco Ltd. and a team of highly qualified helicopter specialists, pilots and aviation experts. Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. was founded in 2007 for the direct purpose of developing, building and commercializing new concepts of light turbine helicopters.
With this industrial visionary concept, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. developed a new generation of helicopter built with a design that concentrates on the key notion of competitive superiority, modularity, advanced ergonomics and with the integration of the best choice of materials.
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years
- Metro Aviation delivers H145 to Avera Careflight
- Milestone announces two key appointments
- DSCA approved sale of 6 AH-64E Apaches to India
- Babcock wins BP Sheltand operations from Bristow
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109