Zip Aviation re-entered their Bell Jet Ranger 206B into service at their Downtown Manhattan (New York City) Heliport. The Bell Jet Ranger 206B, or known as 99ZA, has received many new upgrades just in time for the summer season. 99ZA’s Turbine engine was overhauled by Aeromaritime, making it like new.
The ship was then sent up to Reese Aviation in Newburgh, NY and re-painted to match the rest of Zip Aviation’s black and yellow fleet . With interior paneling and the installation of new leather seating this ship is ready for premium voyage.
Along with the Bell Jet Ranger 206B, Zip Aviation uses Bell 407 helicopters. Larger than the two-blade and four passenger Ranger, the 407 features a four blade and a six passenger cabin. According to Zip Aviation’s website, the range the two helicopters favors the Ranger (374 nautical miles) over the 407 (300 nautical miles). The smaller aircraft allows former economical tours and charters. Speed, however, favors the 407 at 140 knots over the 100 knots outputted by the Ranger.
Zip Aviation helicopters are used for Tours around New York and allow you to arrive in style via Charters that will take passengers to the Hamptons, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. or other destinations. For more information and easy booking visit http://zipaviation.com
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- KF Aerospace awarded contract to deliver and operate Bell 206 for CFTS
- Bell 206 production finally stops later in 2017
- Able Delivers 100th Flight Deck Upgrade for Air Evac Lifeteam
- Air Evac Adds Seven Frasca Bell 206/407 Advanced Aviation Training Devices
- Bluedrop to deliver Bell 206 Level 7 FTD to Canadian military
- Bell and Aerospace to work together in Canada on product availability
- State Pilot Steals Helicopter Blades
- RAMM Frameless Seat Cushions approved by Transport Canada
- Orange County Receives Bell 206
- Gama Aviation awarded EASA STC for Garmin G500H EFIS in Bell 206 and 407