Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated (NASDAQ:EAC), (“Erickson” or “the Company”), a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers and the vertical manufacturer and operator of the powerful, heavy-lift helicopter, the Erickson S-64 Aircrane, announced today that it had entered into a new $100 million, five-year revolving credit facility with a group of financial institutions led by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and including Bank of the West, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, and HSBC Bank USA NA. The interest rate under the credit agreement is 325-450 basis points over the London Interbank Offered Rate (“LIBOR”) depending on the Company’s senior leverage ratio. The proceeds under the credit agreement are expected to be used for general corporate purposes.
About Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated
Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated is a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers. The Company currently operates a diverse fleet of 87 rotary-wing and fixed-wing aircraft, including a fleet of 20 heavy-lift S-64 Aircranes. This fleet supports a wide and worldwide variety of government and commercial customers, across a broad range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. The Company also maintains a vertical manufacturing capability for the S-64 Aircrane, related components, and other aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the Aircrane and other aircraft. Founded in 1971, Erickson Air-Crane is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and maintains facilities and operations in North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Indian Dhruv accident – should an independent organisation check the FDR?
- Gulf Helicopters take delivery of two AW189s
- R66 production slows, pushing lead time to six months
- Iraq – $500M contract for Helicopter Sustainment Support
- Tunisia requests 12 UH-60M Black Hawks
- Bristow Celebrates First Anniversary of Search and Rescue in Northern Scotland
- Women in Aviation, International Significantly Expands its Youth Outreach
- A Lot of Energy at the HAI HELI-CENTER
- Boeing Delivers First U.S. Army Multiyear II Configured Chinook
- FAA approves Enstrom 480B-G – the Garmin G1000H equipped 480
- Italian Prosecutor halts investigations into Finmeccanica over Indian AW101 contract
- PRISM Reaches Rotor Wing Subscriber Milestone
- CTS Releases Bell 407GX Recurrent Training
- SmartPilot.ca – A Year After Launch – Great Results and More!
- New partners at Stellar Heliskiing
- Carter’s PAV-II on display at HAI-HELI-CENTER during AirVenture 2014
- Aspen Avionics Expands ADS-B Product Line
- X-Copter has FAA Approval; Offers Show Incentives at AirVenture 2014
- Airborne Systems receives NZCAA STC Certification for AS350 Bike Rack
- Airbus Helicopters wins tender for two medical helicopters in Russia