Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated (NASDAQ:EAC), (“Erickson” or “the Company”), a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers and the vertical manufacturer and operator of the powerful, heavy-lift helicopter, the Erickson S-64 Aircrane, announced today that it had entered into a new $100 million, five-year revolving credit facility with a group of financial institutions led by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and including Bank of the West, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, and HSBC Bank USA NA. The interest rate under the credit agreement is 325-450 basis points over the London Interbank Offered Rate (“LIBOR”) depending on the Company’s senior leverage ratio. The proceeds under the credit agreement are expected to be used for general corporate purposes.
About Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated
Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated is a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers. The Company currently operates a diverse fleet of 87 rotary-wing and fixed-wing aircraft, including a fleet of 20 heavy-lift S-64 Aircranes. This fleet supports a wide and worldwide variety of government and commercial customers, across a broad range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. The Company also maintains a vertical manufacturing capability for the S-64 Aircrane, related components, and other aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the Aircrane and other aircraft. Founded in 1971, Erickson Air-Crane is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and maintains facilities and operations in North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- AHS International Specialists’ Meeting on Propulsion
- Armed Forces of Malta takes delivery of second AW139
- Transas gets approval for Russia’s first R44 Flight Training Device
- Sweden – Värmland-Dalarna selects EC145T2 for EMS
- First class of HeliAsas project forms at Helibras Training Center
- Northwest Colorado-based air ambulance logs 100th mission in 9 months
- BLADE Announces Expanded Bounce Service to New York City Area Airports
- AgustaWestland Renews its Collaboration with CRITICAL Software for a Further Three Years
- Commitment to Safety Every Day Brings Record-setting Performance
- From Texas to Tanzania: Flying the Extra Mile
- Spain – Airbus delivers Police EC135 to Police and AS355NP to Road Traffic Authority
- AgustaWestland signs Offset MoUs with industrial partners in Poland
- Lider sells two S76C++ to Waypoint, then leases them back
- Waypoint Leasing Closes 31 Aircraft Acquisition from First Reserve
- Bell Training Academy Expands Capabilities in Singapore
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS355to Hydro One Inc.
- City, County of San Diego reach nighttime helicopter agreement
- UK Corporate to start operating Bell 429
- Magpas HeliMedix not affected by Wyton closure
- Trinidad and Tobago Air Guard Reaches Key Training,Capability Milestones