Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated (NASDAQ:EAC), (“Erickson” or “the Company”), a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers and the vertical manufacturer and operator of the powerful, heavy-lift helicopter, the Erickson S-64 Aircrane, announced today that it had entered into a new $100 million, five-year revolving credit facility with a group of financial institutions led by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and including Bank of the West, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, and HSBC Bank USA NA. The interest rate under the credit agreement is 325-450 basis points over the London Interbank Offered Rate (“LIBOR”) depending on the Company’s senior leverage ratio. The proceeds under the credit agreement are expected to be used for general corporate purposes.
About Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated
Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated is a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers. The Company currently operates a diverse fleet of 87 rotary-wing and fixed-wing aircraft, including a fleet of 20 heavy-lift S-64 Aircranes. This fleet supports a wide and worldwide variety of government and commercial customers, across a broad range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. The Company also maintains a vertical manufacturing capability for the S-64 Aircrane, related components, and other aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the Aircrane and other aircraft. Founded in 1971, Erickson Air-Crane is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and maintains facilities and operations in North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- RUAG named Authorised Service Centre for the AW139 by Leonardo
- Heli-One Poland Receives EASA Approval for Leonardo AW139 Base Maintenance
- Rockwell Collins now providing automated check-in for Falcon Aviation
- Satcom Direct SD completes its acquisition of TrueNorth Avionics
- Unmanned Safety Institute Training Programs Educate Law Enforcement on Drone Activity
- Med-Trans Bases First Air Ambulance Helicopter in Baldwin County
- Helicentre Cabri G2 Fleet Increases to Six
- Rockwell Collins to provide sand and dust storm forecast for aviation operators
- Statoil drops Super Puma for ever
- Marenco Swisshelicopter appoints new CEO as founder leaves
- Wessex Helicopter Restoration goes on Display
- Bristow to present two Energy Conferences
- Sloane Helicopters appoints new Robinson Sales Manager
- Bristow Academy’s Gerald Marchal Wins AMT Next Gen Award
- Helijet air ambulance service resumes at all hospital heliports in B.C.
- HNZ Group announces joint venture in Australia to support INPEX contract
- Milestone Names Daniel Rosenthal President and CEO
- Erickson Inc. Receives Final Court Approval of DIP Financing Facility
- PAC International upgrades EC145 for Allegheny Health Network’s LifeFlight program
- Safran activates fully-automated helicopter engine turbine blade production line