Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated (NASDAQ:EAC), (“Erickson” or “the Company”), a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers and the vertical manufacturer and operator of the powerful, heavy-lift helicopter, the Erickson S-64 Aircrane, announced today that it had entered into a new $100 million, five-year revolving credit facility with a group of financial institutions led by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and including Bank of the West, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, and HSBC Bank USA NA. The interest rate under the credit agreement is 325-450 basis points over the London Interbank Offered Rate (“LIBOR”) depending on the Company’s senior leverage ratio. The proceeds under the credit agreement are expected to be used for general corporate purposes.
About Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated
Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated is a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers. The Company currently operates a diverse fleet of 87 rotary-wing and fixed-wing aircraft, including a fleet of 20 heavy-lift S-64 Aircranes. This fleet supports a wide and worldwide variety of government and commercial customers, across a broad range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. The Company also maintains a vertical manufacturing capability for the S-64 Aircrane, related components, and other aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the Aircrane and other aircraft. Founded in 1971, Erickson Air-Crane is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and maintains facilities and operations in North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Australia – State Government pledges helipad for Monash Children’s Hospital
- Plans scrapped for helipad in Ho Chi Min City
- AUVSI names new President/CEO
- California National Guard receives first of 12 CH-47F Chinooks
- Strategic Factor Analysis Summary of the big six helicopter manufacturers
- Kaman to Support the Upgrade of SH-2G Super Seasprites for Peru
- Rescue helicopters go high-tech thanks to partnership
- UK – The Association of Air Ambulances announces award winners
- Summit Aviation adds new Bell Helicopter Authorization
- Mercy Air Mesquite branch receives new helicopter
- Edmonton police compromise on $3M helicopter
- Practical Dart Products for the R66
- Dyfed-Powys Police helicopter to stay in the sky
- UK – 40 pilot whales herded by police helicopter
- How did four R44s reach Iran?
- Quilcene emergency helicopter landing zone temporarily changed
- Becker Helicopter Services is a night-vision training world leader
- Bell delivers last of six 407GXs to Pennsylvania State Police
- Are Cardinal Helicopter Serivces operating Trump’s UK S76?
- 19,000th image filed in HeliHub.com gallery