During the Paris Airshow, VNH South was recognized in an appreciation ceremony that highlighted the operator’s continuing trust and support in Eurocopter products for the past 27 years – logging an impressive 54,000 flight hours with its Super Puma fleet.
This number is set to increase further with the arrival of new EC225s for the company – its third EC225 was delivered this week and a fourth is expected for 2014.
VNH South began oil and gas operations 27 years ago with the SA330 Puma as its first helicopter. Since then, the company has increased its fleet with more acquisitions to meet the expanding business needs, including the purchase of four EC225s in the last six years.
- 08-Nov-17 JA9672 Airbus AS332L Ueno, Japan (4F)
- Two thirds of passengers unlikely to fly in H225 ever again
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- Heli-One Meets Super Puma Exchange Demand
- Concorde Battery approved for AS332
- Vector Aerospace receives EASA STC approval for ADS-B upgrade
- Statoil drops Super Puma for ever
- Plans to Upgrade Polish Navy Fleet
- Parilease asks Avinco to manage 21 ex CHC EC225s
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- Helitech 2016: Stretching Safety too Far – a Withering Safety Culture
- EASA allows EC225 and AS332L2 to fly
- UK CAA keeps EC225 and AS332L2 grounded
- Norwegian CAA keeps EC225 and AS332L2 grounded
- Royal Thai Air Force orders two more EC725s
- Bristow Defence Industries Deploys
- The distressed H225 fleet – A review