Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. (“Erickson” or the “Company”)EAC +4.94% regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s acquisition of Evergreen Helicopters, Inc. (“Evergreen”).
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
The investigation concerns whether the acquisition of Evergreen constituted a breach of fiduciary duty by Erickson’s board of directors, and the Company’s majority shareholder, ZM Funds. According to a report published on SeekingAlpha.com, the acquisition of Evergreen allowed ZM Funds to exchange $120 million of Evergreen debt for millions of shares of Erickson. In the end, despite the enthusiasm from Erickson and ZM Funds, the report states that this acquisition is more likely to sink the entire ship for Erickson and its public shareholders.
If you own the common stock of Erickson and purchased your shares before June 13, 2013, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth Rigrodsky or Peter Allocco at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, New York 11530, by telephone at (888) 969-4242; by e-mail to [email protected], or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/erickson-air-crane-inc-eac.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point