Night Flight Concepts® recently completed Night Vision Goggle (NVG) repair and maintenance training with the Massachusetts State Police Department (MSP). The addition of Night Flight Concept’s FAA Certified repair and maintenance training services, which include NVG inspections, will streamline MSP’s process and positively affect equipment sustainability, allowing MSP to focus on performance and safety.
The NFC program leverages proven market-leading tools, technologies, training and maintenance practices focused around implementation and sustainability of mission-critical NVIS and Laser Defence capabilities. The Night Flight Concepts training program is based on providing regular 180-day internal NVG inspection and repair services to ensure equipment airworthiness.
The Night Flight Concepts training program products and services are expected to enhance mission safety, officer and operator capabilities, as well as overall mission performance for the Massachusetts State Police Department.
About the Massachusetts State Police
The Massachusetts State Police (MSP) is the principle statewide law enforcement agency in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the largest law enforcement agency in New England and the oldest statewide law enforcement agency in the United States. MSP works in partnership with local communities to enhance public safety and security through provision of quality policing, leadership and strategic resources needed during natural disasters, civil disorder and critical incidents.
About Night Flight Concepts
Night Flight Concepts assists organizations from around the globe, providing comprehensive night vision solutions featuring training, equipment, maintenance services, and consulting options. Night Flight Concepts was formed in 2006 by experienced civil and U.S. Army aviators, maintenance technicians, and safety officers. The company has over 50 combined years of aviation experience and performed flight operations around the globe and in all environments.
Night Flight Concepts was formed to meet the challenging need and continuing growth of night vision goggle (NVG) operations within the United States and abroad, particularly for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies; our “First Responders.”
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- Great Western Air Ambulance upgrade to EC135T2+
- Thales delivers first full-flight simulator to CAAC
- Australia impressed by EC135 as a training platform
- 04-Jun-17 OE-BXY Airbus EC135 Hochsteiermark, Austria (2F)
- 25-May-17 N62UP Airbus EC135 New Castle, US-Delaware (1F)
- 27-May-17 N914ET Airbus EC135 Tyler, US-Texas
- New Helicopter for Baylor Scott and White
- Minister for Health approves EC135 for Air Ambulance Northern Ireland
- First Australian EC135 goes live on military training contract
- SEA supplies Helicopter Simulator technology to Air Ambulance Sector
- DHART Welcomes New Helicopter
- Second Irish Base for Air Ambulance Northern Ireland