Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of The Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2013-2023 – Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile market report to its offering
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Military Rotorcraft market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Military Rotorcraft include:
– Lightweight oxygen cylinders being equipped on helicopters.
– Helmets which enable helicopter pilots to land during brownouts.
– Hybrid vehicle capable of flying as well as travelling on road being developed.
– Helicopters being enhanced with advanced stealth capabilities to perform special operations.
– Development of the optionally manned helicopter.
– Nanotubes to enhance helicopter performance being developed.
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary