Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of The Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2013-2023 – Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile market report to its offering
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Military Rotorcraft market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Military Rotorcraft include:
– Lightweight oxygen cylinders being equipped on helicopters.
– Helmets which enable helicopter pilots to land during brownouts.
– Hybrid vehicle capable of flying as well as travelling on road being developed.
– Helicopters being enhanced with advanced stealth capabilities to perform special operations.
– Development of the optionally manned helicopter.
– Nanotubes to enhance helicopter performance being developed.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS