Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”), has signed a five-year agreement with Era Helicopters LLC (“Era”) for repair and overhaul of dynamic components for Era’s Sikorsky S76 and Eurocopter AS350 fleets.
As per the terms of the five-year agreement, HS-NA will provide Era with inspection, repair, overhaul, testing, modification and other services as required including on site rental assets on Era’s S76 and AS350 fleets.
“HS-NA is very pleased to be working with Era and providing repair and overhaul support for Era’s Sikorsky and Eurocopter fleets,” says Chris McDowell, vice president of sales and marketing at HS-NA. “This contract reinforces the strong relationship we have developed with Era over the past 20 years by providing them with previous engine support services and fuel accessories for various product lines such as Sikorsky, Eurocopter, Arriel and Rolls-Royce.”
HS-NA is a Eurocopter authorized repair and overhaul center for AS350, AS355 and EC 130 mechanical assemblies including aircraft maintenance and structural repairs and a Sikorsky authorized S76 and S61 overhaul and repair center. With these authorizations, HS-NA will provide high quality MRO service, superior customer support and fast turn-times to Era’s Sikorsky and Eurocopter fleets.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Engine products supported include a wide range of General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca, (all engine lines including complete test capability). Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from AgustaWestland, Boeing, Eurocopter and Sikorsky, including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including complete aircraft rewire plus glass cockpit engineering, development and integration.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point