M International’s Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), Airborne Engines Ltd., and Mint Turbines, LLC (MINT) will be exhibiting at booth #839 December 9th-12th, 2013 during the National Agricultural Aviation Association (NAAA) 47th Annual Convention & Exposition taking place at the Silver Legacy Resort & Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, NV.
Representatives will available to answer questions relating to the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of –
• Rolls-Royce M250 series
• Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
• Honeywell T53 / T55 series gas turbine engines, modules and accessories
• Honeywell LTS-101 accessories and components
We invite you to stop by, meet our team, discuss issues regarding the proper care of these engines and components as well as learn about new and future product offerings and services.
“NAAA has always been a very important part of our overall business,” stated Rob Ruck, President for M International. “Our team enjoys supporting this distinguished group of operators, and with our latest acquisition of KTS, and expansion of Rolls Royce AMC with Airborne Engines, we continue to further expand our service network to provide an enhanced level of support to all our customers.”
About M International Inc.
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and formed in 1979, M International is a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet