M International’s Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), Airborne Engines Ltd., and Mint Turbines, LLC (MINT) will be exhibiting at booth #839 December 9th-12th, 2013 during the National Agricultural Aviation Association (NAAA) 47th Annual Convention & Exposition taking place at the Silver Legacy Resort & Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, NV.
Representatives will available to answer questions relating to the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of –
• Rolls-Royce M250 series
• Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
• Honeywell T53 / T55 series gas turbine engines, modules and accessories
• Honeywell LTS-101 accessories and components
We invite you to stop by, meet our team, discuss issues regarding the proper care of these engines and components as well as learn about new and future product offerings and services.
“NAAA has always been a very important part of our overall business,” stated Rob Ruck, President for M International. “Our team enjoys supporting this distinguished group of operators, and with our latest acquisition of KTS, and expansion of Rolls Royce AMC with Airborne Engines, we continue to further expand our service network to provide an enhanced level of support to all our customers.”
About M International Inc.
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and formed in 1979, M International is a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry.
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing