M International’s Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), Airborne Engines Ltd., and Mint Turbines, LLC (MINT) will be exhibiting at booth #839 December 9th-12th, 2013 during the National Agricultural Aviation Association (NAAA) 47th Annual Convention & Exposition taking place at the Silver Legacy Resort & Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, NV.
Representatives will available to answer questions relating to the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of –
• Rolls-Royce M250 series
• Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
• Honeywell T53 / T55 series gas turbine engines, modules and accessories
• Honeywell LTS-101 accessories and components
We invite you to stop by, meet our team, discuss issues regarding the proper care of these engines and components as well as learn about new and future product offerings and services.
“NAAA has always been a very important part of our overall business,” stated Rob Ruck, President for M International. “Our team enjoys supporting this distinguished group of operators, and with our latest acquisition of KTS, and expansion of Rolls Royce AMC with Airborne Engines, we continue to further expand our service network to provide an enhanced level of support to all our customers.”
About M International Inc.
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and formed in 1979, M International is a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years