Maintenance support provided by Falcon Aviation Services for Eurocopter helicopters in the United Arab Emirates and Middle East will be continued with today’s renewal of the two companies’ services agreement.
This will ensure the sustainment of top-level maintenance services within Eurocopter’s global support network from such providers as Abu Dhabi-based Falcon Aviation Services, and enhances both partners’ capability to serve the commercial and parapublic helicopter sectors throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Falcon Aviation Services was formed in 2006 under the initiative of HH Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, with the goal of filling gaps in the local aviation market through the provision of innovative products and services.
With its main operating base at the UAE’s Al Bateen Executive Airport – a leading VIP airport located 10 km. from Abu Dhabi’s city center – Falcon Aviation Services is well positioned to accommodate the region’s Eurocopter helicopter operators.
“Eurocopter and Falcon Aviation Services are ready to offer continuity in services for the daily operational needs of helicopters operating in the Emirates,” said Olivier Lambert, the Eurocopter Senior Vice-President for Sales and Customer Relations. “In a dynamic market such as the UAE, we value our partnership with leading companies as Falcon Aviation Services.”
For more information on Falcon Aviation Services and its activities, see the company’s website: http://www.falconaviation.ae
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd