Maintenance support provided by Falcon Aviation Services for Eurocopter helicopters in the United Arab Emirates and Middle East will be continued with today’s renewal of the two companies’ services agreement.
This will ensure the sustainment of top-level maintenance services within Eurocopter’s global support network from such providers as Abu Dhabi-based Falcon Aviation Services, and enhances both partners’ capability to serve the commercial and parapublic helicopter sectors throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Falcon Aviation Services was formed in 2006 under the initiative of HH Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, with the goal of filling gaps in the local aviation market through the provision of innovative products and services.
With its main operating base at the UAE’s Al Bateen Executive Airport – a leading VIP airport located 10 km. from Abu Dhabi’s city center – Falcon Aviation Services is well positioned to accommodate the region’s Eurocopter helicopter operators.
“Eurocopter and Falcon Aviation Services are ready to offer continuity in services for the daily operational needs of helicopters operating in the Emirates,” said Olivier Lambert, the Eurocopter Senior Vice-President for Sales and Customer Relations. “In a dynamic market such as the UAE, we value our partnership with leading companies as Falcon Aviation Services.”
For more information on Falcon Aviation Services and its activities, see the company’s website: http://www.falconaviation.ae
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool
- BendixKing ADS-B Compliant Transponder – Helicopter Ready
- Pilot union reacts to Bristow North Sea redundancies
- FAA certifies Able Aerospace to maintain AS350B2 and B3 models
- IAI completes helicopter UAV proof of concept