Maintenance support provided by Falcon Aviation Services for Eurocopter helicopters in the United Arab Emirates and Middle East will be continued with today’s renewal of the two companies’ services agreement.
This will ensure the sustainment of top-level maintenance services within Eurocopter’s global support network from such providers as Abu Dhabi-based Falcon Aviation Services, and enhances both partners’ capability to serve the commercial and parapublic helicopter sectors throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Falcon Aviation Services was formed in 2006 under the initiative of HH Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, with the goal of filling gaps in the local aviation market through the provision of innovative products and services.
With its main operating base at the UAE’s Al Bateen Executive Airport – a leading VIP airport located 10 km. from Abu Dhabi’s city center – Falcon Aviation Services is well positioned to accommodate the region’s Eurocopter helicopter operators.
“Eurocopter and Falcon Aviation Services are ready to offer continuity in services for the daily operational needs of helicopters operating in the Emirates,” said Olivier Lambert, the Eurocopter Senior Vice-President for Sales and Customer Relations. “In a dynamic market such as the UAE, we value our partnership with leading companies as Falcon Aviation Services.”
For more information on Falcon Aviation Services and its activities, see the company’s website: http://www.falconaviation.ae
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills