Maintenance support provided by Falcon Aviation Services for Eurocopter helicopters in the United Arab Emirates and Middle East will be continued with today’s renewal of the two companies’ services agreement.
This will ensure the sustainment of top-level maintenance services within Eurocopter’s global support network from such providers as Abu Dhabi-based Falcon Aviation Services, and enhances both partners’ capability to serve the commercial and parapublic helicopter sectors throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Falcon Aviation Services was formed in 2006 under the initiative of HH Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, with the goal of filling gaps in the local aviation market through the provision of innovative products and services.
With its main operating base at the UAE’s Al Bateen Executive Airport – a leading VIP airport located 10 km. from Abu Dhabi’s city center – Falcon Aviation Services is well positioned to accommodate the region’s Eurocopter helicopter operators.
“Eurocopter and Falcon Aviation Services are ready to offer continuity in services for the daily operational needs of helicopters operating in the Emirates,” said Olivier Lambert, the Eurocopter Senior Vice-President for Sales and Customer Relations. “In a dynamic market such as the UAE, we value our partnership with leading companies as Falcon Aviation Services.”
For more information on Falcon Aviation Services and its activities, see the company’s website: http://www.falconaviation.ae
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion