China Air Medical & Rescue Congress 2014 will be held on May 8, 9 in Shanghai, China. This event is expected to gather government authorities, general aviation operators, international & local air ambulance operators, emergency assistance companies, maritime SAR authorities, aircraft manufacturers, and insurance companies, among others.
China is one of the countries suffering the worst natural disasters, with an 18,000 km coastline. It needs to spend at least RMB 30 billion within 15 years to establish the world’s largest helicopter rescue system to serve its 1.3 billion population, and set up at least 850 helicopter rescue bases equipped with more than 2,000 helicopters. In this area, the air medical and rescue system will create new opportunities and huge potential, from aircraft manufacturing to operation.
Additionally, as reported from Chinese government, an Aviation Rescue Training Base and Air Rescue Base was set up in Anyang City of Henan Province in July 2013, the first ever in China.
With the success of the previous events in 2011 and 2013, Air Medical & Rescue China has already inaugurated a platform for global and local air rescue & air medical authorities. With support from China’s government and international associations including EURAMI, CAMTS and AAMS, the third event aims to promote the air rescue & medical market development and networking in China, as well as cooperation in the industry.
Event website – http://www.cdmc.org.cn/2014/amrcc/
- Successful editions in 2011 and 2013
- International air medical & rescue exhibition to be held simultaneously
- 300+ high-profile global & local attendees
- 30+ local general aviation companies
- 30+ global and local assistance and air medical operators
- Held simultaneously with International Travel Insurance China 2014 and Search& Rescue Forum China 2014
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills