China Air Medical & Rescue Congress 2014 will be held on May 8, 9 in Shanghai, China. This event is expected to gather government authorities, general aviation operators, international & local air ambulance operators, emergency assistance companies, maritime SAR authorities, aircraft manufacturers, and insurance companies, among others.
China is one of the countries suffering the worst natural disasters, with an 18,000 km coastline. It needs to spend at least RMB 30 billion within 15 years to establish the world’s largest helicopter rescue system to serve its 1.3 billion population, and set up at least 850 helicopter rescue bases equipped with more than 2,000 helicopters. In this area, the air medical and rescue system will create new opportunities and huge potential, from aircraft manufacturing to operation.
Additionally, as reported from Chinese government, an Aviation Rescue Training Base and Air Rescue Base was set up in Anyang City of Henan Province in July 2013, the first ever in China.
With the success of the previous events in 2011 and 2013, Air Medical & Rescue China has already inaugurated a platform for global and local air rescue & air medical authorities. With support from China’s government and international associations including EURAMI, CAMTS and AAMS, the third event aims to promote the air rescue & medical market development and networking in China, as well as cooperation in the industry.
Event website – http://www.cdmc.org.cn/2014/amrcc/
- Successful editions in 2011 and 2013
- International air medical & rescue exhibition to be held simultaneously
- 300+ high-profile global & local attendees
- 30+ local general aviation companies
- 30+ global and local assistance and air medical operators
- Held simultaneously with International Travel Insurance China 2014 and Search& Rescue Forum China 2014
- HeliRussia 2018 to be held at a new venue
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- CAMTS 2017 Best Practices
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad