China Air Medical & Rescue Congress 2014 will be held on May 8, 9 in Shanghai, China. This event is expected to gather government authorities, general aviation operators, international & local air ambulance operators, emergency assistance companies, maritime SAR authorities, aircraft manufacturers, and insurance companies, among others.
China is one of the countries suffering the worst natural disasters, with an 18,000 km coastline. It needs to spend at least RMB 30 billion within 15 years to establish the world’s largest helicopter rescue system to serve its 1.3 billion population, and set up at least 850 helicopter rescue bases equipped with more than 2,000 helicopters. In this area, the air medical and rescue system will create new opportunities and huge potential, from aircraft manufacturing to operation.
Additionally, as reported from Chinese government, an Aviation Rescue Training Base and Air Rescue Base was set up in Anyang City of Henan Province in July 2013, the first ever in China.
With the success of the previous events in 2011 and 2013, Air Medical & Rescue China has already inaugurated a platform for global and local air rescue & air medical authorities. With support from China’s government and international associations including EURAMI, CAMTS and AAMS, the third event aims to promote the air rescue & medical market development and networking in China, as well as cooperation in the industry.
Event website – http://www.cdmc.org.cn/2014/amrcc/
- Successful editions in 2011 and 2013
- International air medical & rescue exhibition to be held simultaneously
- 300+ high-profile global & local attendees
- 30+ local general aviation companies
- 30+ global and local assistance and air medical operators
- Held simultaneously with International Travel Insurance China 2014 and Search& Rescue Forum China 2014
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30