China Air Medical & Rescue Congress 2014 will be held on May 8, 9 in Shanghai, China. This event is expected to gather government authorities, general aviation operators, international & local air ambulance operators, emergency assistance companies, maritime SAR authorities, aircraft manufacturers, and insurance companies, among others.
China is one of the countries suffering the worst natural disasters, with an 18,000 km coastline. It needs to spend at least RMB 30 billion within 15 years to establish the world’s largest helicopter rescue system to serve its 1.3 billion population, and set up at least 850 helicopter rescue bases equipped with more than 2,000 helicopters. In this area, the air medical and rescue system will create new opportunities and huge potential, from aircraft manufacturing to operation.
Additionally, as reported from Chinese government, an Aviation Rescue Training Base and Air Rescue Base was set up in Anyang City of Henan Province in July 2013, the first ever in China.
With the success of the previous events in 2011 and 2013, Air Medical & Rescue China has already inaugurated a platform for global and local air rescue & air medical authorities. With support from China’s government and international associations including EURAMI, CAMTS and AAMS, the third event aims to promote the air rescue & medical market development and networking in China, as well as cooperation in the industry.
Event website – http://www.cdmc.org.cn/2014/amrcc/
- Successful editions in 2011 and 2013
- International air medical & rescue exhibition to be held simultaneously
- 300+ high-profile global & local attendees
- 30+ local general aviation companies
- 30+ global and local assistance and air medical operators
- Held simultaneously with International Travel Insurance China 2014 and Search& Rescue Forum China 2014
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS