China Air Medical & Rescue Congress 2014 will be held on May 8, 9 in Shanghai, China. This event is expected to gather government authorities, general aviation operators, international & local air ambulance operators, emergency assistance companies, maritime SAR authorities, aircraft manufacturers, and insurance companies, among others.
China is one of the countries suffering the worst natural disasters, with an 18,000 km coastline. It needs to spend at least RMB 30 billion within 15 years to establish the world’s largest helicopter rescue system to serve its 1.3 billion population, and set up at least 850 helicopter rescue bases equipped with more than 2,000 helicopters. In this area, the air medical and rescue system will create new opportunities and huge potential, from aircraft manufacturing to operation.
Additionally, as reported from Chinese government, an Aviation Rescue Training Base and Air Rescue Base was set up in Anyang City of Henan Province in July 2013, the first ever in China.
With the success of the previous events in 2011 and 2013, Air Medical & Rescue China has already inaugurated a platform for global and local air rescue & air medical authorities. With support from China’s government and international associations including EURAMI, CAMTS and AAMS, the third event aims to promote the air rescue & medical market development and networking in China, as well as cooperation in the industry.
Event website – http://www.cdmc.org.cn/2014/amrcc/
- Successful editions in 2011 and 2013
- International air medical & rescue exhibition to be held simultaneously
- 300+ high-profile global & local attendees
- 30+ local general aviation companies
- 30+ global and local assistance and air medical operators
- Held simultaneously with International Travel Insurance China 2014 and Search& Rescue Forum China 2014
- LifeFlight Expands to York County
- NSW Ambulance Paramedic Voices Concerns
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia