Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), completed another successful year of Maintainers and Operators (M&O) Conferences during 2013, providing the opportunity to connect with more than 900 customers from approximately 20 countries. This year, the Customer Support and Services (CSS) organization hosted conferences in several new locations including Beijing, China; Shanghai, China; Prague, Czech Republic; and Melbourne, Australia.
The M&O conferences serve as a key differentiator in Bell Helicopter’s support and services profile, providing insight and training on maintenance and support topics to operators of Bell Helicopter’s light and intermediate product lines. In addition, key suppliers share technical updates and maintenance practices.
“We received very positive comments from our customers on the quality of the materials, the practical nature of the information and the superior customer support of Bell Helicopter,” said Steve Woolston, director, Product Support for Bell Helicopter’s Customer Support and Services organization. “This feedback reinforces our M&O conferences are a unique service offering unmatched in the industry.”
This year, Bell Helicopter incorporated optional, hands-on training sessions at five of the 10 conferences. In these sessions, customers received training on key maintenance and safety issues including maintenance troubleshooting, FADEC troubleshooting, elastomeric bearing inspections, non-destructive test lab inspections and pilot pre-flight checks.
“We regularly ask our customers for input on what they want to see incorporated into the conferences,” continued Woolston. “The hands-on training sessions were a direct result of their feedback and were very well received.”
The 2014 M&O conference schedule will be available on the Bell Helicopter website after the beginning of the year.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills