Nicholson McLaren Aviation has confirmed their attendance at the Heli UK Expo at Sywell Aerodrome, from 3rd – 4th June 2014.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation are an EASA Part 145 approved company specializing in the overhaul, maintenance, repairs and overspeed inspections of Lycoming and Continental engine. Located in Berkshire, United Kingdom, Nicholson McLaren Aviation have a fully equipped facility with capability to repair or overhaul Lycoming and Continental engines, Fuel systems, Turbo controllers, Propeller Governors, Magnetos and Cabin heaters and in house NDT facility services for ferrous and non-ferrous components.
In the rotary wing (Helicopter) sector their services include the overhaul, over speed inspection and repairs on the Robinson R22 and R44’s, Schweizer and Enstrom range of piston powered Helicopters. Nicholson McLaren offers a same day service on the overhaul of magnetos. They also offer a fast turnaround service on the overhaul or repair on Fuel servos, Flow dividers and Carburetors and have a large stock holding of exchange Engines, Carburetors, Fuel servos and Magnetos in stock.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation consider themselves to be the best overhaul facility in the U.K. and are busy expanding into the European market, believing to be very competitive on price and turnaround time with the highest of standards applied to their workmanship.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation are the sole UK & Ireland distributor / factory agent for the AVSTAR range of fuel components, also providing after sales service to France, Spain, Poland and Portugal.
Find Nicholson McLaren online at: www.nicholsonmclaren.com
For more information visit: www.heliukexpo.com and stay up-to-date with the latest daily / weekly updates from Heli UK Expo by following us on Twitter ›
- 11-Nov-17 N744BS Robinson R44 Page, US-Arizona
- 06-Nov-17 N7085M Robinson R44 Inwood, US-Iowa
- 18-Aug-17 VH-LGN Robinson R44 Channel Point, Australia
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- Mexico approves Apollo spray systems for R22 and R44
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- Japan approves R44 cargo hook from Onboard Systems
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- FAA warns FAR Part 135 R44 operators
- 09-Jun-17 N590GG Robinson R44 Douglas, US-Wyoming
- 03-Jun-17 N7091F Robinson R44 Dimmit, US-Texas (1F)
- 02-Jun-17 D-HFCQ Robinson R44 Rostock, Germany
- Toledo Police grounded as city sells their only helicopter
- 28-May-17 XB-CCP Robinson R44 II Chiconquiaco, Mexico
- RAMM offers FAA Approved Replacement Interior Kits for R44
- Toledo Police to sell Robinson R44
- 19-May-17 Robinson R44 Heilbron, South Africa (2F)
- 17-May-17 VH-MNU Robinson R44 Moreton Island, Australia
- Estonian Defence Forces sets up temporary heliport
- 10-May-17 N428JG Robinson R44 Vevay, US-Indiana