Air Medical Group Holdings (AMGH), a leader in providing air medical services throughout the United States, has engaged Baldwin Safety & Compliance as its safety management system (SMS) provider for all AMGH subsidiaries. Texas based AMGH, the world’s largest privately held air medical services provider operates through five subsidiaries: Med-Trans Corp, Air Evac Lifeteam, EagleMed, Reach Air Medical Services and AirMedCare Network.
David Carr, Director of Safety for AMGH subsidiary, Med-Trans stated, “We went to great lengths evaluating Baldwin Safety & Compliance along withother competing products. After conducting an exhaustive analysis of capability, scalability and user experience, Baldwin was the standout. Its ease of use and comprehensive set of safety management tools made it the clear choice.”
Carr also stated, “We value our new relationship with Baldwin as a partner in improving safety at AMGH companies and look forward to integrating their system into all of our safety management initiatives.
Baldwin Safety & Compliance, developers and implementors of business aviation safety management systems (SMS) and business solution programs, provides the software platform that supports the uniqueness of each organization.
“Customization is the cornerstone of a successful Safety Management System. In order to gain the most out of an SMS, the system must be tailored to an organization’s specific operations. This way, an organization can utilize metrics measured against a typical operational use-case, and by doing so, providing a means to better gauge the health and maturity of a truly safe operation.” Don Baldwin, President explains. “We have created a program that combines state-of-the-art software based on client needs and industry SME guidance. The software is truly so flexible that forms, reports and charts can literally be customized down to every single data point–even those that are unique to each client.”
Baldwin Safety & Compliance is headquartered in South Carolina and is a recognized leader in customized safety management and business solutions. Baldwin initially achieved Stage I International Standard for Business Aviation Organizations (IS-BAO) registration in 2007;followed by Stage II in 2010; and successfully completed its third audit in2013 based on IS-BAO Stage III criteria. Baldwin was the 1st IS-BAO audited and registered Safety Support Affiliate in 2012.
Baldwin Safety & Compliance is exhibiting at HAI Booth 5915, Feb 25-27 – Anaheim, CA
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd