Air Medical Group Holdings (AMGH), a leader in providing air medical services throughout the United States, has engaged Baldwin Safety & Compliance as its safety management system (SMS) provider for all AMGH subsidiaries. Texas based AMGH, the world’s largest privately held air medical services provider operates through five subsidiaries: Med-Trans Corp, Air Evac Lifeteam, EagleMed, Reach Air Medical Services and AirMedCare Network.
David Carr, Director of Safety for AMGH subsidiary, Med-Trans stated, “We went to great lengths evaluating Baldwin Safety & Compliance along withother competing products. After conducting an exhaustive analysis of capability, scalability and user experience, Baldwin was the standout. Its ease of use and comprehensive set of safety management tools made it the clear choice.”
Carr also stated, “We value our new relationship with Baldwin as a partner in improving safety at AMGH companies and look forward to integrating their system into all of our safety management initiatives.
Baldwin Safety & Compliance, developers and implementors of business aviation safety management systems (SMS) and business solution programs, provides the software platform that supports the uniqueness of each organization.
“Customization is the cornerstone of a successful Safety Management System. In order to gain the most out of an SMS, the system must be tailored to an organization’s specific operations. This way, an organization can utilize metrics measured against a typical operational use-case, and by doing so, providing a means to better gauge the health and maturity of a truly safe operation.” Don Baldwin, President explains. “We have created a program that combines state-of-the-art software based on client needs and industry SME guidance. The software is truly so flexible that forms, reports and charts can literally be customized down to every single data point–even those that are unique to each client.”
Baldwin Safety & Compliance is headquartered in South Carolina and is a recognized leader in customized safety management and business solutions. Baldwin initially achieved Stage I International Standard for Business Aviation Organizations (IS-BAO) registration in 2007;followed by Stage II in 2010; and successfully completed its third audit in2013 based on IS-BAO Stage III criteria. Baldwin was the 1st IS-BAO audited and registered Safety Support Affiliate in 2012.
Baldwin Safety & Compliance is exhibiting at HAI Booth 5915, Feb 25-27 – Anaheim, CA
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away