Hughes/MDHI Model 369, 500, and 600 owners and operators: You are invited to attend a Technical Briefing hosted by Helicopter Technology Company (HTC, see Booth 4526) covering Rotor Track and Balance, Vibration Troubleshooting, and Ride Quality Assessment.
The Briefing is scheduled for Tuesday, February 25, from 1:30-3:30 pm in the Anaheim Convention Center, Room 207-A.
Emphasis is placed on Practical Flight-Line Maintenance and Rotor Blade Care.
Learn how to Minimize Start Cycles and Flight Hours for Main Rotor Smoothing, Strategies for Isolating Cyclic Feedback, and Fine Tuning Tail Rotor Balance.
Question and Answer period follows presentation.
Attendees will receive a notebook with training materials.
About Helicopter Technology Company (HTC)
HTC designs and produces its own line of Helicopter Main and Tail Rotor Blades at its Facilities in Los Angeles, California. The company is an FAA Approved Production Approval Holder and Repair Station (#HQPR671X) with ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 + AS9110A Certifications. Company Strengths include: Structural Design, Structural Testing, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Tool Design and Fabrication, Metal-to-Metal Bonding, and Structural Assembly. HTC was formed in 1994 and has Rotor Blades in Service in more than 40 countries around the world.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30