Keystone Turbine Services (KTS – an M International Company) is pleased to announce their full force attendance at HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 in Anaheim, CA. In addition to showcasing their new Honeywell approval for PT6 Series accessory overhaul and repair, visit Booth #5726 to discuss with their Sales, Customer Support and Technical Teams the comprehensive list of Rolls-Royce engines, modules and accessories available for exchange or outright sale.
“In addition to our Rolls-Royce M250 and Honeywell LTS-101 accessory capabilities, we’ve expanded our Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) to include the P&WC PT6 series accessories. We’re also pleased that this year we can offer so many items for exchange or outright sale,” stated N. Wesley Kimata, General Manager of KTS. “All you need to do is visit our booth and ask a member of my team – they’ll be happy to supply you with the details.”
KTS is an award-winning Rolls-Royce certificated M250 Authorized Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for all variants of the Model 250 series gas turbine engine (including turboprop) as well as a Honeywell-approved Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for the Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and P&WC PT6 series accessories.
About M International
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and formed in 1979, M International is a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. M international is the parent company of Airborne Engines Ltd in Delta, BC, Canada, a Transport Canada approved Model 250 and Honeywell Authorized T-53 repair and overhaul center and MINT Turbines, LLC in Stroud, Oklahoma, an FAA-approved MRO facility for the P&WC PT6A and T (Twin-Pac) series engines.
M International holds a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements to include being a Honeywell-approved world-wide distributor of T-53 engine spare parts and a Bell Helicopter Independent Sales Representative.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years