Keystone Turbine Services (KTS – an M International Company) is pleased to announce their full force attendance at HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 in Anaheim, CA. In addition to showcasing their new Honeywell approval for PT6 Series accessory overhaul and repair, visit Booth #5726 to discuss with their Sales, Customer Support and Technical Teams the comprehensive list of Rolls-Royce engines, modules and accessories available for exchange or outright sale.
“In addition to our Rolls-Royce M250 and Honeywell LTS-101 accessory capabilities, we’ve expanded our Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) to include the P&WC PT6 series accessories. We’re also pleased that this year we can offer so many items for exchange or outright sale,” stated N. Wesley Kimata, General Manager of KTS. “All you need to do is visit our booth and ask a member of my team – they’ll be happy to supply you with the details.”
KTS is an award-winning Rolls-Royce certificated M250 Authorized Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for all variants of the Model 250 series gas turbine engine (including turboprop) as well as a Honeywell-approved Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for the Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and P&WC PT6 series accessories.
About M International
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and formed in 1979, M International is a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. M international is the parent company of Airborne Engines Ltd in Delta, BC, Canada, a Transport Canada approved Model 250 and Honeywell Authorized T-53 repair and overhaul center and MINT Turbines, LLC in Stroud, Oklahoma, an FAA-approved MRO facility for the P&WC PT6A and T (Twin-Pac) series engines.
M International holds a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements to include being a Honeywell-approved world-wide distributor of T-53 engine spare parts and a Bell Helicopter Independent Sales Representative.
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing