Keystone Turbine Services (KTS – an M International Company) is pleased to announce their full force attendance at HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 in Anaheim, CA. In addition to showcasing their new Honeywell approval for PT6 Series accessory overhaul and repair, visit Booth #5726 to discuss with their Sales, Customer Support and Technical Teams the comprehensive list of Rolls-Royce engines, modules and accessories available for exchange or outright sale.
“In addition to our Rolls-Royce M250 and Honeywell LTS-101 accessory capabilities, we’ve expanded our Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) to include the P&WC PT6 series accessories. We’re also pleased that this year we can offer so many items for exchange or outright sale,” stated N. Wesley Kimata, General Manager of KTS. “All you need to do is visit our booth and ask a member of my team – they’ll be happy to supply you with the details.”
KTS is an award-winning Rolls-Royce certificated M250 Authorized Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for all variants of the Model 250 series gas turbine engine (including turboprop) as well as a Honeywell-approved Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for the Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and P&WC PT6 series accessories.
About M International
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and formed in 1979, M International is a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. M international is the parent company of Airborne Engines Ltd in Delta, BC, Canada, a Transport Canada approved Model 250 and Honeywell Authorized T-53 repair and overhaul center and MINT Turbines, LLC in Stroud, Oklahoma, an FAA-approved MRO facility for the P&WC PT6A and T (Twin-Pac) series engines.
M International holds a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements to include being a Honeywell-approved world-wide distributor of T-53 engine spare parts and a Bell Helicopter Independent Sales Representative.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet