Aspen STC, Inc. in partnership with Alternative Avionics today announced they have passed the flight test phase of the FAA Supplemental Type Certification (STC) process with Aspen Avionics’ Evolution EFD 1000H Pro Primary Flight Display, and EFD 500H/1000H Multi-Function Displays. The STC will cover installation in most Enstrom helicopter models.
Aspen STC, Inc. designed the engineering package for the certification and includes both one and two-tube configurations of Aspen Avionics’ award-winning displays. The approval covers Enstrom F-28A, F-28C, F-28F, 280, 280C, 280F, 280FX, TH28, 480 and 480B models. The final STC approval is expected in approximately 60 days. For additional information and pricing please stop by booth 8822 at HAI.
“As an Enstrom pilot myself, I know first-hand the benefits gained by installing the latest glass panel technology. With this STC, we will be able to improve reliability and decrease maintenance costs through the replacement of mechanical navigation instruments with the installation of Aspen’s primary and multi-function flight displays,” said Jeff Mandel, President, Aspen STC Inc.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point