This Cargo Hook Retention System is designed for Bell 204, 205, 212 and 412 operators looking to keep the cargo hook assembly from rotating during certain types of external load missions. This certified upgrade kit provides a restraining arm that is coupled to the cargo hook assembly and supported by a bracket that is attached to the airframe. It can be quickly enabled or disabled as needed via a quick release ball lock pin.
Upgrade your aircraft to include the Cargo Hook Retention System to increase security, efficiency, and versatility of your external load missions.
- Supports Complex Missions — An elegant solution for situations where you don’t want the hook to spin due to multiple cable connections, use of seeding buckets, cone harvesters, portable saws, hydraulic shears, Sacksafoam™ hydraulic pumps, etc.
- Quick & Easy to Use — Once the kit is installed, you can leave it on the aircraft and enable/disable it as needed for each mission via a quick release pin.
- Simple Yet Robust System — Requires minimal maintenance.
- Certified Kit —EASA and Transport Canada certified.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point