This Cargo Hook Retention System is designed for Bell 204, 205, 212 and 412 operators looking to keep the cargo hook assembly from rotating during certain types of external load missions. This certified upgrade kit provides a restraining arm that is coupled to the cargo hook assembly and supported by a bracket that is attached to the airframe. It can be quickly enabled or disabled as needed via a quick release ball lock pin.
Upgrade your aircraft to include the Cargo Hook Retention System to increase security, efficiency, and versatility of your external load missions.
- Supports Complex Missions — An elegant solution for situations where you don’t want the hook to spin due to multiple cable connections, use of seeding buckets, cone harvesters, portable saws, hydraulic shears, Sacksafoam™ hydraulic pumps, etc.
- Quick & Easy to Use — Once the kit is installed, you can leave it on the aircraft and enable/disable it as needed for each mission via a quick release pin.
- Simple Yet Robust System — Requires minimal maintenance.
- Certified Kit —EASA and Transport Canada certified.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service